PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keeper Question/Need Help

Stokes

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I would keep Peterson, Moss slowed down at the end of last year with defenses focusing on stopping him, opening things up for the rest of the offense. I would expect a lot of that this year, and for guys like Welker, Watson, Gaffney, Maroney to have bigger years. Peterson might be the best back in the league, and RBs are more valuable than WRs, even in leagues that give points for receptions. Keep Peterson and Brady, to give your team that hometown flavor.

Of course my fantasy team usually ends up sucking, so take that advice for what its worth.

I'm in a keeper league, and we keep 2 players from year to year. I have a good team, but there are 3 clear players that outshine the others: Tom Brady, Randy Moss, and Adrian Peterson. I'm definitely keeping Brady. My question is: Moss or Peterson? They are both going to put up numbers again, and I'm leaning towards keeping Moss, but I can be persuaded otherwise. Any opinions would be appreciated - thanks in advance.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back