Welcome to PatsFans.com

Keep the faith you knuckleheads......

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by bosfan, Mar 14, 2006.

1. bosfan

bosfan On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Can we please stop with the nail biting and nervous nellie posts? Hey if you doom and gloom types want to jump ship because we haven't thrown caution to the wind and spent to the CAP - please do so NOW. Thankfully all you towel wringers weren't at Bunker Hill, because I'm sure you would have been out of ammunition by the time you saw 'the whites of their eyes'. It is what it is and if you don't like it go root for the Redskins next year. 3 out of the last 5 Super Bowls and you of little faith are carrying on like a bunch of girlie men - shame on you............... end of rant...........

2. BradyisGod

BradyisGod Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This free agency period is dividing the entire population after one week. It's silly that a team that has won 60% of the last 5 superbowls doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

3. bosfan

bosfan On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Amen brother.........

4. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,612 / 27 / -35

Been saying it the whole time...there's a group of so called Patriot fans addicted to some sort of cult of personality. I remember the outcry when Drewpy Deer-In-The-Headlights went to Barfalo....fans talked about switching allegiances....all idiots

Patriots PERIOD...players come and go...it's the TEAM that matters

5. SVN

SVN Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +1,707 / 14 / -10

Agree.Also, there are other teams like Pitt and philadelphia who havent done much this year and who have also been perennial contenders so its not like we are the only one sitting tight. I mean philadelphia running back and receiver situation is even worse. iam not saying we should base our signings by looking at the eagles but just an example of how many teams are keep quiet and its not just the pats.

6. Alk

Alk In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I don't think anyone is ready to jump ship, if anything some of you are just jumping to conclusions. It is pretty nerve wracking when you're in the middle of free agency and all you can talk about is who every other NFL team has signed and the only thing you can talk about with our team is who we have lost and who they signed with.

7. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

I don't think one has to be "jumping ship" to qualify as patently ridiculous, behavior-wise. It's like all of a sudden what had been a mature and extraordinarily savvy website has become a free-for-all at recess. Don't you people have algebra homework due tomorrow?

8. Alk

Alk In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

So now all of the sudden we have to act like adults on an internet message board? You'll have to excuse me, I have to be grown up all day long at work, I like to kick back a little when I get home.

9. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,612 / 27 / -35

When BB took over 5 years I PRAYED he would eliminate the twin abominations, Rucci and Lane....I loathed and despised these two cap strangling turds with a vengeance since the Tuna gave them those guaranteed contracts. BB did....I rejoiced and swore unwavering allegiance to the Sweater King.

So I'm really not sweating anything that does or does not happen...I'll be a Pats fan tomorrow and BB and Pioli will still be running things....I'm OK with that...if you're not, follow Mangina to the stinking Jersey Swamp

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  10. MooseKnuckles

MooseKnuckles On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

oh no ... we're DOOMED !!

- just kidding , hah .. had ya there bosfan ; )

11. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,015 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Why knuckleheads...why not idiots, morons or Wankers??? :rofl:

12. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

We're not doomed? :confused:

13. Feep_FLA

Feep_FLA Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Bosfan, good post. I couldn't agree with you more. When TC starts we'll all be salivating and pumped up for another run at the ultimate prize. :rocker: