PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keep Mike Wright Away from Goal-Line, Eddie Jackson Away from Nickel

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
Why aren't we using a goal-line or 3rd and short package of Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, Green WITHOUT Wright? The Eagles got a 4th down and also a touchdown running straight at Mike Wright.

Also, why is Eddie Jackson playing in our nickel package? Why isn't Brandon Meriweather out there. Jackson just got schooled on a TD.

I'm very impressed by the Eagles right now, they came to play. But our defensive packages are head scratching.

Last edited:
Anyone: why is Eddie Jackson, a former Panthers practice squad player, in our nickel package instead of a ton of other players?

Someone explain to me how AJ Feeley got a QB rating over 100 playing against us.

Anyone: why is Eddie Jackson, a former Panthers practice squad player, in our nickel package instead of a ton of other players?

Maybe because Merriweather is a bust so far.

Why is Eddie Jackson on defense at all? I would be happy if I didn't have to see his # on defense again for the rest of the year.

Why is Eddie Jackson on defense at all? I would be happy if I didn't have to see his # on defense again for the rest of the year.

Yes, #29 should never be on the field on defense, and #99 should only be there on special teams or 3rd and long situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back