PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keep Crying Pats fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this "we beat your a--" and "there's a blueprint" talk when the Pats still won.

Yeh, no kidding !!!! We are still waiting that "blue print" to become an actual "building". Get back to us, when some one finally has the "funds" to build it !!!

EZ76

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed your 6th loss in a row.

Oh by the way, you may want to send Ray Lewis to see Don Shula, I think he needs some of that nutrisystem shyt for his fat ass.

I'm not crying.

The Ravens played their hearts out and lost the game on some penalities. Boller was amazingly sharp on his passes and was able to overcome the pressure. McGahee was running with attitude. I didn't appreciate all his talking after every carry, but to each their own. The defense wasn't great, but the defensive play calling was on the mark. At the same time, those Ravens do take the opportunity to put a knee into a downed player or put a little extra push when the player is on the ground. How can I complain when Rodney Harrison is great at that and I saw him do it a few times.

Good game by the Ravens. There is no question that they have underperformed this season because the talent is there.

apparently 52 has no rebuttal..
One stat matters in this game
Pats W
Ravens L

its too bad you guys dont have tom brady, maybe you guys could have made a game winning drive in the 4th quarter... instead you went 3 and out the last what...5 possessions?

The ravens may not have "beat" you but you sure as hell didn't "Win" the game on your own. It was handed to you....again.

Again i am not a ravens fan, I am a unbiased 3rd party NFL Fan and you guys did not deserve to win 2 weeks in a row against 2 of the worst teams in the league.

You are overrated and may end up going 16 and 0, but that sweet taste will turn sour when you lose in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Again i am not a ravens fan, I am a unbiased 3rd party NFL Fan and you guys did not deserve to win 2 weeks in a row against 2 of the worst teams in the league.

Translation - My team sucks balls and I'm to much of a p*ssy to state which team it is outright . STFU, you weak-ass, no-ball troll. Crawl back under the bridge from whence you came.

60 minutes a-wipe. You play the game for 60 minutes, the team with the most ****ing points after 60 minutes, wins. Moral victories and "your team didn't deserve to win" are hallmark phrases of LOSERS. We won............

Last edited:
We busted you in the mouth play after play,and all you are doing is whining wahhh the booth was "appalling" "ban espn" "Steve Young is horrible" in all these threads.Maybe the were calling like they and the rest of the world saw it...did you ever think of that??? You got a gift timeout AND 2 calls at the end of the game,and we manhandled the "great D line" all night and you had NO answer.....NONE.The media sucks your **** every second of every second of every day and you want to ***** and moan about how they are talking about your team"????

Give me a break,we gave you all you could handle and you just cant accept the facts that we beat your azz up on national tv and te refs gave you a few calls that you needed at the end to pull the game out.

BTW your boy Harrison is on ESPN right now saying "They manhandled us" so get off your high horse and deal with reality for a change.

Reality is 27-24, and just another win for the Patriots, and another loss, and locker room implosion for the Ravens. Same **** different season.

The ravens may not have "beat" you but you sure as hell didn't "Win" the game on your own. It was handed to you....again.

You are overrated and may end up going 16 and 0, but that sweet taste will turn sour when you lose in the playoffs.
if your not biased explain your choice of a screen name .lmao

P.S.
Please send us Ed Reed soon, since you guys can't seem to win with him, we'll make him happy beyond his dreams.

You need him. Your safeties are slow and a liability in the passing game. Harrison has been a puppet who just jumps on piles late.

Once again asscracky chimes in; Harrison made a great play to stop the Ravens short on their last drive, forcing them to punt and give us another shot.

Keep babbling you nitwit.

Once again asscracky chimes in; Harrison made a great play to stop the Ravens short on their last drive, forcing them to punt and give us another shot.

Keep babbling you nitwit.

Harrison lacks range in defending deep balls. He is a liability in your pass defense. He is still efective when he is playing in the box, but I don't expect that to be an issue this week if he even plays.

We busted you in the mouth play after play,and all you are doing is whining wahhh the booth was "appalling" "ban espn" "Steve Young is horrible" in all these threads.Maybe the were calling like they and the rest of the world saw it...did you ever think of that??? You got a gift timeout AND 2 calls at the end of the game,and we manhandled the "great D line" all night and you had NO answer.....NONE.The media sucks your **** every second of every second of every day and you want to ***** and moan about how they are talking about your team"????

Give me a break,we gave you all you could handle and you just cant accept the facts that we beat your azz up on national tv and te refs gave you a few calls that you needed at the end to pull the game out.

BTW your boy Harrison is on ESPN right now saying "They manhandled us" so get off your high horse and deal with reality for a change.
So who's crying? Sounds like you are. :rolleyes:

Harrison lacks range in defending deep balls. He is a liability in your pass defense. He is still efective when he is playing in the box, but I don't expect that to be an issue this week if he even plays.
the steelers lost to the jets lmao:D

You know you're good when the trolls are too afraid to show up before the game and then actually play you close and show up to gloat.

[ Harrison has been a puppet who just jumps on piles late.[/QUOTE]
Oh NO U DIDN'T GO THERE.........:eek:

To quote former Raven Deion Sanders, "look at the score."

Give me a break,we gave you all you could handle and you just cant accept the facts that we beat your azz up on national tv and te refs gave you a few calls that you needed at the end to pull the game out. .
So what calls did the REFS gave to the Pats smart boy??? Just checking to see how much you know about football...

Last edited:
So what calls did the REFS gave to the Pats smart boy??? Just checking to see how much you know about football...

I heard there are 4 downs and the field is 100 yards long. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back