PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keep boycotting the Herald and Tomase

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Globe is a legitimate news source, whereas the Herald is a rag. Let's just leave it at that.
actually the globe is a joke .but i guess it depends what your political beliefs are .the globe is a good sports newspaper .as a hard news paper its garbage . i have absoulty no confidence in this countries media in general .spygate and the globe are perfect examples of whats wrong with the media in this country today .i dont buy either paper i view them on line .

Last edited:
I will be bumping this thread once a week for the next year.

Or maybe 2 years.

Let's get started.

It's looks as though the Pats have already started their boycott.

It's looks as though the Pats have already started their boycott.

Interesting thought, anyone else think it's no coincidence that BB and Pioli decide to do an interview with the Globe and not the Herald?

actually the globe is a joke .but i guess it depends what your political beliefs are .the globe is a good sports newspaper .as a hard news paper its garbage . i have absoulty no confidence in this countries media in general .spygate and the globe are perfect examples of whats wrong with the media in this country today .i dont buy either paper i view them on line .

The spaces come after the periods.

I will be bumping this thread once a week for the next year.

Or maybe 2 years.

Let's get started.

:rocker: Me too...this thread is not allowed to die!

:rocker: Me too...this thread is not allowed to die!

Tomase's days are numbered. The writing was on the wall today when the Herald quickly replaced Tomase with AP as the author for their three sentence piece about the Globe reporting BB and SP denying they taped the Rams walk-through.

Tomase is currently curled up and whimpering in the fetal position.

Bump.
That's the spirit.

What happened.... I checked here a few days ago and the herald links were down, I just didn't get to praise the administrator of our Patriots home here.

Now the herald links are back, on TOP of the Globe and Projo. What happened Ian? Can anyone report back on what the official stance of Patsfans.com is regarding linking the Tomase's and the rest of those hack's articles from the home page of Patsfans.com ? Thanks, as always.

No more Herald for me. No more ESPN for me. No more sports talk radio for me.

It's actually kind of nice.

i dont miss espn one bit. no more nfl live. no more espn period. i havent been able to give up weei yet .but i do listen less .

Hahaha, I agree. I didn't realize how negatively ESPN affected my enjoyment of sports and life in general until I stopped watching it

Yes, life is SO much better without the Herald/Tomase/ESPN....is there anyone else we should add?

Don Shula and Mercury Morris?

:D They have been on my ban list since day 1 when ppl were talking about the perfect season....i just hope one day I can lift that ban when some team reaches perfection and Shula/Mercury die of overly damaged egos....

Moderators........I will DOUBLE the amount contributed by the Patsfans.com link to the Herald and donate those dollars to "Bread of Life" if you guys will remove the link to the Herald from this group.

If ever a message should and could be sent to the haters known as Tomase & the Herald...it should be from Patsfans.com.

Why can't we accomplish this simple act over here??

MODERATORS....

Seems like a lot of good people are willing to donate some bucks to Bread of Life.

How about taking down that Herald link please.....why must Patsfans.com, support that insulting rag??

Pats1????
Ian??
Shmessy??

Bueller????

Please at least respond with your thoughts mods......

Last edited:
MODERATORS....

Seems like a lot of good people are willing to donate some bucks to Bread of Life.

How about taking down that Herald link please.....why must Patsfans.com, support that insulting rag??

Pats1????
Ian??
Shmessy??

Bueller????

Please at least respond with your thoughts mods......

Ian doesn't like to get involved with stuff like that.
I really doubt he cares to even entertain the thought of censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back