PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keep all sharp objects away from TW today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double G

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
.........as the guy he claimed would turn things around in Doofinland just got canned.

Poor TW, he's torn now between his child love (can't call it man love as he is far from a man) for Tuna and his shooting his big mouth off about how Cam was the man; comments like "His system works................1-15 works?"

Funny how ever since he first popped up here babbling about how the Doofins were going to win the AFC East they have gone 6-27.

The curse of the Bambino is dead, long live The curse of the Buffoonino.................

Boy Aqua/TW/douchebag, you really told me; 7-25, I stand corrected, how effin proud you must be.

"Kudos for getting the process started?" You can't be serious, they went from 6-10 to 1-15, and you consider the process STARTED? I'd call you dumber than a box of rocks, but that would be an insult to rocks everywhere, including the ones in your head.

Well if you're referring to the last 2 seasons you have 6-27 which equals 33. Did the Dolphins play 17 games one of these last two years? Miami was 7-25 the last 2 years, guy.

As for Cam, I too support him and I'm sad to see him go. I think given time he could've completed his plan of rebuilding but since he won't be here to do so, kudos for getting the process started.

Amazing how a 2 times banned loser in life has nothing better to do that troll an opposing fans' site.
Mind you, his vaunted team went 1-15 and he's compulsively trolling the site of a 16-0 team.
Glutton for punishment?

Well if you're referring to the last 2 seasons you have 6-27 which equals 33. Did the Dolphins play 17 games one of these last two years? Miami was 7-25 the last 2 years, guy.

As for Cam, I too support him and I'm sad to see him go. I think given time he could've completed his plan of rebuilding but since he won't be here to do so, kudos for getting the process started.
Why couldn't you change you're name to Aqwaaah 1, or Aqwaaah 2 etc. instead of coming up with these names like reincarnation. It's long, and theres not a lot that one can do with it. If you're going to keep coming back, and make it so obvious just come back as Aqwaaah.....what ever.
;)

Last edited:
kudos for getting the process started.

That should go to Parcells. Miami seemed to love instability and lacked, well, brains. Unfortunately for those who Miami's spell as the leagues joke is a form of entertainment, he may just pick them up a little and create foundations for the phins to work on.

If Aqua really was re-incarnated, I think he should change his name to ****roach, because that's what he would come back as.
How about Big **** roach, I hear they get pretty big down in Miami. Or he could just use big roach, or better yet Big d!ck. :eek: :D

Last edited:
So you don't think cutting an over paid Randy McMichael, bringing in 2 new starting linemen, cutting high salary guys, and FINALLY drafting a QB is a step in the right direction?

Quite a bit different then (sic) trading high picks for washed up QBs IMO.

Apparently Mr Parcells sees it differently than you in all your vast football acumen. In his judgement the clowns in Miami that you prattled about mindlessly and worshiped were just that, clowns with no clue, no plan, and no results. The franchise has long needed professional management which 'The Tuner' will provide before he grows restless and departs abruptly.

Last edited:
So you don't think cutting an over paid Randy McMichael, bringing in 2 new starting linemen, cutting high salary guys, and FINALLY drafting a QB is a step in the right direction?

Quite a bit different then trading high picks for washed up QBs IMO.

LOL I hardly ever stop by here, let alone post, but I was thinking about you as I watched the last Miami game. They had the camera on Tuna as they brought your most recent attempt at a failed franchise QB into the game and commented on how it couldn't get any worse than his last appearance...and then he did the same damn thing again!!!! Parcells looked like someone just kicked him in the nuts and he was gonna return the favor shortly...

We tried to tell you rebuilds are a 3 year process 3 years ago. Just wouldn't listen. Now you get to start all over again. It will take Tuna 3 years to get this mess turned around. Then, he will leave and you better hope the people he brought in can run a franchise. He will do some things along the way cap wise that will make it hard for them to just sail on without him. If they can, you will be a pre season playoff contender in 2011. If they can't, well - you just start the process over again.

Never bought into that idea and I still don't. Any team can make the post-season/be a contender any given year. I don't care what the talking figure heads say in the pre-season, that means nothing. Teams like the Browns and Redskins this year and teams like the Saints and Jets last year were not 3 year plan teams.

Weren't ALL four of those teams victims of a terrible rash of injuries the year before they became relevant?:rolleyes:
What's Miami's 7 year excuse.

Never bought into that idea and I still don't. Any team can make the post-season/be a contender any given year. I don't care what the talking figure heads say in the pre-season, that means nothing. Teams like the Browns and Redskins this year and teams like the Saints and Jets last year were not 3 year plan teams.

I missed the part where those teams went 1-15 the previous season.

Learn The Game!

Good old Reincarnation/TW/Aqua; Mr "I see the NFL through Aqua colored glasses" himself.

Sure Reincarnation/TW/Aqua, the Doofins can battle for a playoff birth next year; yep, they are just a couple of minor adjustments away from 15-1.

Man are you unrealistic/dense/thick headed, same old tired act, key word being old................

Mr. ahh guru send us you're address so we can send you some more STRAWS to GRASP you must be running low by now. And G2 is right the act IS getting OLD.

Last edited:
Myself, like other members of this PATRIOT FAN FORUM, are sick and ****ing tired of you talking non stop about the Doofins, the 1-15 Doofins, the worst ****ing team in football Doofins, the chip shot missed field goal from being 0-16 Doofins. Your team effin blows, I mean BLOWS.

They are THE WORST TEAM I HAVE SEEN; EVER.

The only team I saw that was close to being as bad was the Patriots the year before Parcells took over as coach, but he had a franchise QB, you have a 26 year old stiff.

Take your lame, sorry, pathetic, no point having, no new material brought to the table since day one ass somewhere where people give two sh!ts about what you have to say.

Can I make it any clearer Aqua/TW/Reincarnation; the fact that you have been banned not once, but twice and have come back for a third time tells me how pathetic of a life you have/how dense you are/how thickheaded you are.

You remind me of one of those ******s on American Idol who can't carry a tune in a 55 gallon drum, yet travel from city to city and audition to audition hoping to get picked, but knowing deep down inside how much they suck and they have no shot, you know, one of those fat wrecking ball slob broads dressed like Madonna from 1984 yelling and screaming "Simon is an *******, he wouldn't know talent if it bit him in the ass, I'm going to show him, I'm going to be a big BIG star someday and I'm going to rub it in his face!!!"

The Dolphins suck and they are going to suck for a long, LONG time, so STOP TRYING TO TELL US OTHERWISE, IT'S NO USE, THEY SUCK. DEAL WITH IT. FIND ANOTHER TEAM, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL HELP, YOU NEED IT YOU CLOWN.

You are the American Idol reject of this forum, congrats.

Last edited:
Where is Aqua Boy.. suspect he got in trouble cause mommy caught him looking at dirty pictures again.. would have thought he would be more active during semester break and all.. guess he has just gone away, wishful thinking.

Notice people that all Reincarnation's posts have suddenly vanished. Banned yet again!

Last edited:
`Why do I get the feeling he'll be back; the moron isn't smart enough to realize if he keeps tipping his cap and letting us know it's him, he'll continue to get banned.

What a tool.

`Why do I get the feeling he'll be back; the moron isn't smart enough to realize if he keeps tipping his cap and letting us know it's him, he'll continue to get banned.

What a tool.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is he?

What was hilarious was the link to the Phins Forum where 1 day before Cam got fired Aqua was defending the great offensive minded coach to the derision of his fellow Phins fans. You know, those folks at Finhaven whom he said really liked his posts. :)

That was beautiful, they were all over his sorry ass regarding his moronic comments; 1-15 and he felt like Cam was the man.

If he'd been a Patriots fan when Rod "Cigar store indian, I'm proud of my men" Rust guided the team to a 1-15 season, he would have spouted the same crap..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back