PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keenan McCardell chimes in on Pats/Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah

You are consumed by this. No doubt you have some critical emotional issues so this is the binky.

Going into Sunday, RM was:

1st in receiving yards
Ties 1st in 100 yard games
3rd in TD's
Plays with another top 6 receiver

RM played poorly week 14. The monster in your mind seems to be winning. I only hope it doesn't move to other parts of your life. You might want to re-evaluate the wisdom of being Patriots fan.

Anybody who can get so upset over something so stupid as a bad game might want to try figure skating, WWE, or synchronized swimming.

Not really. Talk about something else work talking about and I will move on. This board is all Moss right now.

I admit I have an issue with arguing on this board. My 10k plus posts shows that. It isn't Moss specific, it is just the only topic on the table right now.

Talk about something else and I will be same arrogant arse on that topic. I am not nearly upset about Moss as you think. It is just the topic of the day.

I really don't care about Moss in general. Not my favorite player, not my least favorite. I had the same toned arguments about O'Brien last week. If you want to call it personality issue, so be it. I do think it is funny though that when I have the same tone against guys like maverick4 who bash the Pats repeatily, I am a board hero. Take the same ton when criticizing Moss and I have issues.

Last edited:
Not really. Talk about something else work talking about and I will move on. This board is all Moss right now.

I admit I have an issue with arguing on this board. My 10k plus posts shows that. It isn't Moss specific, it is just the only topic on the table right now.

Talk about something else and I will be same arrogant arse on that topic. I am not nearly upset about Moss as you think. It is just the topic of the day.

I really don't care about Moss in general. Not my favorite player, not my least favorite. I had the same toned arguments about O'Brien last week. If you want to call it personality issue, so be it. I do think it is funny though that when I have the same tone against guys like maverick4 who bash the Pats repeatily, I am a board hero. Take the same ton when criticizing Moss and I have issues.

maverick and the "McKid" issues are ongoing. Besides, the OC who engineered a record breaking offense doesn't deserve that level of derision.

Try this:

Moss was horrible week 14.

maverick and the "McKid" issues are ongoing. Besides, the OC who engineered a record breaking offense doesn't deserve that level of derision.

Try this:

Moss was horrible week 14.

Since maverick is banned from the site, luckily the McDaniels bashing is over.

Moss was horrible in week 14 but I have conceeded that the two guys who have looked at the coaches film in the media said Moss didn't quit. Until someone says otherwise, I will conceed that what is seen in the coaches' film shows something different than what we have seen on TV. The coaches' film sees more and has different angles. So unless I see the coaches' film or another analyst who saw the coaches' film says otherwise, I really can't argue this issue anymore other than a handful of plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back