PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keegs,Digger,BostonBoxer,Kdo,NEM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The thread I created the other day was a bit rediculous.I wanted to apologize for the way I spoke to you all,as well as any others that may have been rubbed the wrong way for that thread.I was pretty pissed at the whole "official game thread" situation and how that went down.So,Really,This is just to say sorry for being a moron.Ya'll are great posters.Keegs,You say some pretty far fetched things at time.However, You usually come right back with a great post. So All in All, again...My Apologies....

If you turned on Kraft, BB, and Brady, you're dead to me. You can't hear it but I just ripped my sleeve.

I... have... no son.

PFnV

Patriots4Ever said:
The thread I created the other day was a bit rediculous.I wanted to apologize for the way I spoke to you all,as well as any others that may have been rubbed the wrong way for that thread.I was pretty pissed at the whole "official game thread" situation and how that went down.So,Really,This is just to say sorry for being a moron.Ya'll are great posters.Keegs,You say some pretty far fetched things at time.However, You usually come right back with a great post. So All in All, again...My Apologies....

"Love is never having to say you're sorry."

What idiot wrote that?:eek: He was never married.

Last edited:
Patriots4Ever said:
The thread I created the other day was a bit rediculous.I wanted to apologize for the way I spoke to you all,as well as any others that may have been rubbed the wrong way for that thread.I was pretty pissed at the whole "official game thread" situation and how that went down.So,Really,This is just to say sorry for being a moron.

Sad to say, they simply can't HELP being morons. I'm sorry about that too.

you don't' have to appologize for anything. That is the great thing about message boards, who cares what people think about you...i sure don't.

So keep on posting and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back