PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC Road Trip

We-Got-Bingo

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on where to stay in KC? I'm looking for an area with good restaurants as well as some entertainment/nightlife but not bars with college kids and mid 20s. Any info is appreciated.

We're driving down from Canada for this game. Does anyone know what the shuttle/bus situation is to and from the game? I've been looking and so far haven't found much info. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

We're driving down from Canada for this game. Does anyone know what the shuttle/bus situation is to and from the game? I've been looking and so far haven't found much info. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

MBTA > Riding the T > Patriots

Round trip ticket is $15. The train departs 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game, and arrives just in time (hopefully) for you to get to your seat.

This thread is a few years old, but hopefully can still give you some relevant information:

Advice on what fans making their first visit to Gillette can expect

Apologies. I should have been more specific. I meant for the game in KC. Thanks anyways.
No, actually you were specific.

Sorry about that, that's what happens when I'm skimming through and missing important details.

I live here.

Are you sure that you want to ride the bus? Tailgating is crazy here.

Anyone have any info on where to stay in KC? I'm looking for an area with good restaurants as well as some entertainment/nightlife but not bars with college kids and mid 20s. Any info is appreciated.

Stay downtown KC.

Everything is there at your fingertips. Even a grocery store albeit pricey because of its local.

Anyone that needs advice or recommendations, I have lived in this area for 18 years.

Shoot, shoot me questions.

Any recommendations for a good take-out BBQ place where some Pats fans can meet up before heading to the stadium? Preferably somewhat close so that the caravan doesn't get separated. Bonus if there is also a liquor or grocery store to pick up some beverages at the same location.

Any recommendations for a good take-out BBQ place where some Pats fans can meet up before heading to the stadium? Preferably somewhat close so that the caravan doesn't get separated. Bonus if there is also a liquor or grocery store to pick up some beverages at the same location.
where are you staying or coming from?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back