PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC Chiefs experiencing anti-karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is going to burn Pollard like a 6" stick of green bud on Earth Day the next time they meet. That's karma.

i don't think he did it deliberately. i would put more blame on faulk for being arrested for pot possession and getting busted for it. he was the guy who would have been blocking pollard on that play instead of sammy morris.

i don't think he did it deliberately. i would put more blame on faulk for being arrested for pot possession and getting busted for it. he was the guy who would have been blocking pollard on that play instead of sammy morris.

Somehow I doubt Faulk thinks this is his fault

Although you didn't do any smilies, you must be joking. Please tell me that you are. If not, I believe this post has obliterated the last remaining scrap of logic that was left on this site. We might as well start talking about make-up, clothes and boys now.

Last edited:
They were wailing against the idea of trading their #34 pick for Cassel the other day. Seems they have read a bit of media today.

Some of their posters started actually watching game film on Cassel, and they realized that, contrary to what the chicken littles said, he's a good QB.

Somehow I doubt Faulk thinks this is his fault

I think that's a relatively fair assessment that the poster that you quoted made. Bernard Pollard was just doing his job. It ******* sucks, and it screwed over the Pats' whole season, and I'm still mad about it, but it happened. In football, guys get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down