PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

KC Chiefs experiencing anti-karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
Something feels wrong about the fact that the KC Chiefs can erase one year of Tom Brady's career and deprive the Patriots of trying to improve upon their previous 18-1 season... and somehow be rewarded for this by getting Scott Pioli, and then getting Cassel and Vrabel for a 2nd rounder.

Something feels wrong every year the Patriots don't win the Superbowl.

Something feels wrong about the fact that the KC Chiefs can erase one year of Tom Brady's career and deprive the Patriots of trying to improve upon their previous 18-1 season... and somehow be rewarded for this by getting Scott Pioli, and then getting Cassel and Vrabel for a 2nd rounder.

I like your premise but can you leave out 18-1, It's a hidous number. When it's not 19-0 it's nothing......

I vot to ban that number from exicstence, im not going to quote it because it makes me have to puke. But really, dont write that number.

Probably because karma is fictious...

Brady is going to burn Pollard like a 6" stick of green bud on Earth Day the next time they meet. That's karma.

I think the patriots are going to have the last laugh.

I know it's borderline heresy here, but I have a feeling Matt Cassel is not going to be very good at the end of the day.

I think he'll have a severe sophmore slump and be average at the end of the day. I think he caught lightining in a bottle last year, threw to an awesome receiver corps, and had the advantage of an NFC West schedule.

I was just on the KC Board and they cannot believe their luck and good feelings over there. I know that they have a nice owner and all, but I don't see how getting 3 key pieces directly from the team you just screwed the year before is just. I'm hoping the football gods get us back for this one.

I was just on the KC Board and they cannot believe their luck and good feelings over there. I know that they have a nice owner and all, but I don't see how getting 3 key pieces directly from the team you just screwed the year before is just. I'm hoping the football gods get us back for this one.

They were wailing against the idea of trading their #34 pick for Cassel the other day. Seems they have read a bit of media today.

Brady is going to burn Pollard like a 6" stick of green bud on Earth Day the next time they meet. That's karma.

Woah, Green Bud don't you mean Maui Wowie... Holy Adam Seward scenario..

It's as if Pollard was hired to injure Brady so they can check out what Cassel looks like before deciding to trade for him.

This is the same organization that hasn't been to a Super Bowl since 1970, which is pathetic considering how level the NFL playing field has been for much of those 39 years.

And Pioli babbled on and on about their great history and tradition when they hired him; have fun in Missouri Scott....................

They were wailing against the idea of trading their #34 pick for Cassel the other day. Seems they have read a bit of media today.

Do KC fans know how to read?

Here's one of those threads:
Chiefs Isn't it Amazing? - ChiefsPlanet

I thought about it some more and I guess that it's a bit of some relief from having Herm Edwards as their coach, and not being good ever since Joe Montana was there...

The football gods have had it out for the Pats for years now. It ******* horrible.

Your comment makes no sense. It's about the Chiefs' anti-karma, what are you smoking?

Yes, I believe it's US who are experiencing the anti-karma at the moment. But as the saying goes, what goes around comes around. Ever since it was reported that BB was waxing poetic at the combine it seemed to me that he must be excited about this offseason. Maybe he got really good reports on Brady or has a really good drafting plan up his sleeve, or both. I wish Pioli and the Chiefs well, and I am really excited about the draft and maybe the rest of free agency, as this doesn't seem to be the end of the story.

From the Pats perspective we are still sitting pretty. We are still loaded with 4 first-day picks and one of the best teams in the league already on the roster.

Here's one of those threads:
Chiefs Isn't it Amazing? - ChiefsPlanet

I thought about it some more and I guess that it's a bit of some relief from having Herm Edwards as their coach, and not being good ever since Joe Montana was there...

We can relate. IMO, similar to when Kraft said the Pats were staying and soon after hired Parcells with the #1 pick.:eek: and then:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes