Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Buffalo is gonna kick our ass.
41-9.
We don't stand a chance.
Our offense is one dimensional and Brady won't be able to thread the needle with our pathetic wideouts.
McGahee is going to rush for 200 yards on our D.
I will be embarassed to be a Pats fan after this convincing trouncing.
The mediots were right... our win's are hallow and meaningless.
This will really expose the Pats as deserving to actually be 1-4 this season.
And finally much to NEM's consternation we will run zero screens and inside routes all game long even when the run is getting stuffed.

Last edited:
Nem, I am curious, if you could hire the OC for the Pats who would it be?

Last edited:
NEM said:
Have no idea at this point. Havent even thought about it.

Maybe McDaniels will work out. Too early to tell yet.

I do like Mike Shanahan's offensive philosophy, although this season they cant score points. But I like the way he orchestrates his plays. Takes chances with down the field plays. Its always one or two of those in every game the Pats play against the Broncos that does us in.

Norm Chow ( I think I have the name right) was highly regarded but as yet, hasnt done much.

Then why do you constantly ***** about our OC every week regardless of who that person is, when you don't have a "perfect" OC in mind? :rolleyes:

That doesn't add up.

Tom Brady Blows,He's going to be less then 50% going into the half,throw for 3 INT's and No Td'.Cassel will be in to start the 2nd half...

Our running game will suck just as bad.Dilloroney will combine for 50 yards or so and average 2-3 yards a carry.

Troy Brown will Catch the Game Winning TD,but then drop it in the End Zone..

For what's it worth
I see the Pats winning big; 14 pts or more. I believe in BB.
How they beat Indy and Pitts when they won the SB with that secondary that year and nobody believing they could do this...including most Pats fans I will Never question them again.
Brady has had 2 weeks to practice for the receivers and they will be much better.
I do not see a close game at all.

carolinatony said:
For what's it worth
I see the Pats winning big; 14 pts or more. I believe in BB.
How they beat Indy and Pitts when they won the SB with that secondary that year and nobody believing they could do this...including most Pats fans I will Never question them again.
Brady has had 2 weeks to practice for the receivers and they will be much better.
I do not see a close game at all.

Ahhh, you kinda missed the point just a teensey little bit dude.

There's way too much snow in Buffalo for the Pats to win:(

sdaniels7114 said:
Ahhh, you kinda missed the point just a teensey little bit dude.

There's way too much snow in Buffalo for the Pats to win:(

Heh...WAYYYYY too much Snow.The patriots need warm weather to win games!.We are doomed!

Before the play calling reverted to the Coaches, the QBs used to call the plays. Oldtime fans like NEM were used to criticizing the QB for his "dumb" playcalling. It was half the fun of being a fan. He has just adopted to the times, and now gleefully criticizes the OC on every occasion that a play, in fact, doesn't work, for whatever reason.

It doesn't matter whether the play doesn't work because of a poor block, great defensive play, dropped pass, or for some other reason, such as a pass batted, down, or a poor throw, its the OC's fault.

Its like the fans who are questioning why the Pats are not "running screens".

It never dawns on these fans that the screen is a deception play, that works when the Defense is attempting to stop the pass and is in a desperate rush the passer mode. Teams are sitting back, when playing the pass, as they realize that the Pats passing game is a work in progress in which only now is the majority of the WRs are here on the Team for longer than three weeks.

The Defense have their hands full stopping the run. Wth 8 or even 9 defenders near the line of scrimmage, to play the run, the screen play, is a play easily defended.

Meanwhile we are DDDDDOOOOOMMED!

Last edited:
rodney2.jpg

Rodney does not like Karma threads. They haven't worked in the past games.

Besides with NEM on this board the incessant thread hijacking his mere presence incites (when he's not personally baiting the less intelligent to lighten the mood at the expense of common decency) makes an intelligent thread, even a genuinely lighten the mood "karma" thread impossible.

NEM said:
Have no idea at this point. Havent even thought about it.

Maybe McDaniels will work out. Too early to tell yet.

I do like Mike Shanahan's offensive philosophy, although this season they cant score points. But I like the way he orchestrates his plays. Takes chances with down the field plays. Its always one or two of those in every game the Pats play against the Broncos that does us in.

Norm Chow ( I think I have the name right) was highly regarded but as yet, hasnt done much.

Yeah that 4-1 start with several decent standings in offensive rankings really isn't looking so good so far. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes