PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem - what did you do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
*chuckle* So, Ryan Leaf has more potential than Tom Brady?

Come on. You and I both know the draft is a crap shoot and that there are players every year who go undrafted only to go on and have good careers. I don't think I need to go over the litany of undrafted and late rounders who have made significant impacts in this league.

The draft is not a crap shoot. Smart personnel execs make the most out of their picks, while bad drafting leads to the declining of a franchise. 4th rounders are expected to make the roster and compete for PT within a couple of seasons. 90% of UDRFA's show up to TC, work their butts off, but ultimately get cut because they just don't have the talent. There are exceptions to the rule of course.

I wouldn't get too excited about it. Perhaps he was a few minutes late for a meeting. You need to lay down the law with these rookies and show them that there are consequences to their actions. Which may not have been the case in their college career.

I'm sure you're right. He's an alumni of the "U", so you know he's a model citizen. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes