Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kareem Brown

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatriotsRiot93, Sep 2, 2007.

1. PatriotsRiot93

PatriotsRiot93 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This guy made the 53 right? I watched most of the pre-season games. Until I saw the depth chart on patriots.com I completely forgot about this guy. Anyone remember anything good or bad about him???:confused:

2. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +645 / 51 / -21

He's a developmental player who will be inactive all year. It takes more than a full season to develop a defensive linemen, unless he is a very top level player. He was OK during the pre-season.

3. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

He COULD - but likely won't - see some action in the first 6 games due to Seymour being out. But since Seymour's on the PUP, as opposed to just inactive, I suppose Brown could kick back on Sundays.

4. stinkypete

stinkypete In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -1

#24 Jersey

Likely to see little playing time this year. With Green as starter, we'll see Wright and Smith in the DL rotation, with Thomas and Colvin getting some snaps as DE.

5. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Good: Awsome looking athlete, he looked fast enough to play on coverage teams or be a blocker on return units.

Bad: Nothing significant on the field, hopefully the maturity questions that started up after he was suspended to start Training Camp get no reenforcement.

Ugly: He's behind Mike Wright's rookie learning curve as a two-gap DL, which may or may not mean much by next season.