PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsRiot93

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
This guy made the 53 right? I watched most of the pre-season games. Until I saw the depth chart on patriots.com I completely forgot about this guy. Anyone remember anything good or bad about him???:confused:

He's a developmental player who will be inactive all year. It takes more than a full season to develop a defensive linemen, unless he is a very top level player. He was OK during the pre-season.

He COULD - but likely won't - see some action in the first 6 games due to Seymour being out. But since Seymour's on the PUP, as opposed to just inactive, I suppose Brown could kick back on Sundays.

Likely to see little playing time this year. With Green as starter, we'll see Wright and Smith in the DL rotation, with Thomas and Colvin getting some snaps as DE.

This guy made the 53 right? I watched most of the pre-season games. Until I saw the depth chart on patriots.com I completely forgot about this guy. Anyone remember anything good or bad about him???:confused:
Good: Awsome looking athlete, he looked fast enough to play on coverage teams or be a blocker on return units.

Bad: Nothing significant on the field, hopefully the maturity questions that started up after he was suspended to start Training Camp get no reenforcement.

Ugly: He's behind Mike Wright's rookie learning curve as a two-gap DL, which may or may not mean much by next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back