PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kansas newspaper chooses this as headline after playoff loss to the Colts

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
horse-bleep.jpg

That's hilarious. Straight to FB for sharing :D

Poor KC - I have a bro-in-law who is a huge Chiefs fan - haven't had the heart to call him. I'll give him a week, or month, or two.

KC did wonders to go from worst to the playoffs. They have nothing to be ashamed about even after yesterday's choke.

I think the KC players learned a hard lesson about never taking your foot off an opponents throat.

Poor KC - I have a bro-in-law who is a huge Chiefs fan - haven't had the heart to call him. I'll give him a week, or month, or two.
If the Pats go on to win the SB then you would have to wait for training camp to call him up.:D

KC did wonders to go from worst to the playoffs. They have nothing to be ashamed about even after yesterday's choke.

I think the KC players learned a hard lesson about never taking your foot off an opponents throat.
Its not like the Chiefs didn't shoot themselves in the foot.What about the wasted timeout by Andy Reid towards the end of the game before the 2 minute warning, they could have used that TO.

No, no, no - blowing a 28-pt lead in the playoffs trump that. Not a fan in KC will buy into that load.

That franchise has been through the ringer since 1969, sort of like the Jets. Irrelevant in the 70s and 80s. A string of very good teams in the mid to late 90s and early 00s and zero playoff wins to show for it. Derrick Thomas, Jovan Belcher, yesterday's debacle. Yikes.

If the Pats go on to win the SB then you would have to wait for training camp to call him up.:D

It will sure will make the game in KC more interesting (we will both be at that game)

But wait!
I always thought the Colts typically chocked in the playoffs.

I wonder what possibly could be different now?

But wait!

It's time to Face the facts. Luck has been on their side.

But wait!

You................................

I see what you did there. :)

Maybe they were just showing their "class" by not running up the score? :rolleyes:

But wait!

They now have someone who can improvise when things break down. That's Mannings downfall.

Andy Reid is a decent coach ... but has he ever game planned for all 4 quarters in a playoff game? Wasn't that always the problem when he was with the Eagles?

I know they had big injuries yesterday ... but what did he do to slow the Colts down time wise?

Last edited:
If I were the KC owner, I would've fired the Walrus Byatch during the flight home.

What a disgraceful pair of choke artists: the Walrus Byatch & the over-his-head
Game Manager. KC will never, ever win anything with those 2 running the show.

I LMFAO when Fake Tom Brady tweet something like "Andy Reid ate his timeouts" lol

When you finally do call him….don't tell him my 10 year old son has been calling the Chiefs "pretenders" all year long.

Hahaha this is awesome.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back