PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce paid more than Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sister?

don't have one........which makes your comment about as meaningful as any other drivel you have produced on this board

run along now........troll

LOLZ….. 25 posts later, now he doesn’t give a **** anymore…. Get lost, clown, you’re embarrassing yourself.

your OP seemed to imply something meaningful like game missed....once you clarified that, everything you have posted has zero value

troll

your OP seemed to imply something meaningful like game missed....once you clarified that, everything you have posted has zero value

troll

It was meaningful with regards to injury rate and POTENTIAL propensity to get re-injured in the future, which POTENTIALLY may lead to, wait for it…..

Games missed.

Are they 1:1 correlated? – OF COURSE ****ING NOT!

Hindsight is 20:20 genius, anyone can be a Sherlock and look up games missed stats… What’s your fcking point?!?

HOWEVER! looking ahead, based on PAST injuries, who would you put your money on as POTENTIALLY ending up having a shorter career? Who would you think might have a recurring injury by the mere virtue of having sustained MORE injuries? Who do you think genius, has a better chance for re-injury? The guy with less or more injuries? I’ll give you a hint (example) clown: Gronk broke his arm once: and that injury alone, cost him another re-fracture, an infection, and a 4th surgery to replace hardware – that’s 3 ADDITIONAL injuries – and thus TIME OFF, just off that one original fracture.

I’m not even sure why I keep on answering… I should just use the ignore button.

F it, I’ll just do it now and relieve myself of the misery…

It was meaningful with regards to injury rate and POTENTIAL propensity to get re-injured in the future, which POTENTIALLY may lead to, wait for it…..

Games missed.

Are they 1:1 correlated? – OF COURSE ****ING NOT!

Hindsight is 20:20 genius, anyone can be a Sherlock and look up games missed stats… What’s your fcking point?!?

HOWEVER! looking ahead, based on PAST injuries, who would you put your money on as POTENTIALLY ending up having a shorter career? Who would you think might have a recurring injury by the mere virtue of having sustained MORE injuries? Who do you think genius, has a better chance for re-injury? The guy with less or more injuries? I’ll give you a hint (example) clown: Gronk broke his arm once: and that injury alone, cost him another re-fracture, an infection, and a 4th surgery to replace hardware – that’s 3 ADDITIONAL injuries – and thus TIME OFF, just off that one original fracture.

I’m not even sure why I keep on answering… I should just use the ignore button.

F it, I’ll just do it now and relieve myself of the misery…

I'm not sure why you keep responding either.......it's like doing this repeatedly
twerking-bathroom-girl-falls.gif

buh bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill