Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kahlid Shiek Mohammed confesses in Guantanamo

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Mar 14, 2007.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -3

Some excerpts from testimony admitted in the hearings of some AL Queda members in Gitmo.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070314/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_terrorist_confession

This is new information, Al Queda being involved in the first WTC bombing. Of special interest was the involvement of the Iraqi's in the first WTC bombing. from an article in 1995 by an ex ClintonNational Security adviser, long before the thoughts of a Bush Cheney administration caused such fear and loathing on the left.

rest of this article:
    http://www.fas.org/irp/world/iraq/956-tni.htm

A very short excerpt from a very long article published in 1995. It details the first WTC bombing and the Iraq connection. It also details the problem caused by the "wall of separation" caused in the first WTC bombing and which later of course prevented dots from being connected that possibly could have prevented the 2nd WTC bombing.

Too bad that Washington didn't listen to the author about the problems involved with the wall of separation (both parties BTW).
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

I am glad this happened, but could the timing have to do with Gonsalves being on the hot seat or is it just a coincidence that this infers that our justice system is working that well??
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Why would anyone trust Khalid Sheikh Mohammed? Maybe he's just trying to make himself look more important. At any rate, glad the Pakistanis caught him and handed him over.

As to the article, the author has been called a crackpot, though she is a hero to those desperately trying to defend the Iraq war, i.e., neoconservatives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Mylroie
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Apparently he confessed to being the mastermind behind the JFK assasination, the sinking of the Titanic, and caneclling of the smash hit Seinfeld.

Torture...its FAN-Tastic!
  5. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -1

I think the pile on people would try to find a timing conspiracy regardless of when it was released. I'd think that if timing was going to be political, they'd have tried to push this for November, or saved it for a truly bad day.
  6. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -1

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ Don't you have a tinfoil hat to make? :p
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

dude...this guy is so full of $h!t.
    you believe this guy?
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

and if ANYONE honestly believes this guy....Isn't the war on terror over?

we've captured the MASTERMIND!

bring the troops home, VICTORY!
  9. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -1

I'm like you Holy, I only believe Michael Moore, Rush Limbaugh, and 22 year old retards. :D

[​IMG]
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Easy pal....
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

The left wing liberal Bush Hater doesn't want to believe this guy, it's their own president they're after, these murdering head hunter pigs could kill another 3000 in Chicago tomorrow and the Liberal Bush Hater democrats would be squawking about the Brutality Of The Muslim With Ladies Underwear On His Head over in the Abba Grabba prison.

Why do liberals always seem so egar to support America's enemy's and moreso since The Hated Bush has been their president?

What nasty vindictive people the New Democrats of today are, it's a good thing there are still Red Blooded American Patriots around to protect them.

ALSO AREN'T THERE PICTURES OF THIS BUTCHER ON THE INTERNET HOLDING PERLES HEAD UP WITH BLOOD AND BRAINS DRIPPING OUT OF IT.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  12. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Heres the thing Harry,

I hate terrorism, only terrorists like it. no 'liberal' is on the side of a terrorist.

But WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

we will not end this 'war on terror' even though we claim to have the mastermind, we claim to have a confession.

Lets say Hitler was captured during WW2....would we still fight the nazis? lets say Saddam was captured during operation Iraqi freedom....would we still invade a soverign country...oh.......wait. There is a different mindset that is running the show now. I don't like it.