PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kaczur doubtful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
john clayton said on ESPN he may miss the game as may yates and neal. This could be potential trouble for our o line against the giants famed pass rushers ..

Re: Kaczur doubtful ?

Its a loss, but I guess when Clayton talks, I just cringe.. Its a loss but the way he said it we are losing Anthony Munuoz...

ew if we miss both starters..i might wanna forget about history and hope we run ball 50 times

THIS is why there is an open spot on teh roster...IF an OL is needed...with 3 out...one might be needed for teh game as a back up...Connolly???

well all 3 lineman were questionable. so .. theres hope

ew if we miss both starters..i might wanna forget about history and hope we run ball 50 times
You're right, there will be a way to overcome this and any other personnel issues against the Giants. Hochstein was eviscerated by the media and players alike going into the Super Bowl against the Panthers. Guess that turned out alright, as will this one.

He is only "questionable." I am more concerned about Brady, who is "doubtful" (wasn't he "questionable" last week??). If he is "questionable" for the playoffs it will be an upgrade. He has been nursing some unspecified chronic problem all season, as has Neal (shoulder). I look for them to sit out the Giants in an effort to get healthy for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back