PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Justin Tuck: To kill "a snake", "take off his head.” Giants will "take care of Brady"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Justin Tuck: To kill "a snake", "take off his head.” Giants will "take care of Br

For most creatures if you take their head off they'll die. Why choose a snake? Matter of fact, snakes bodies will twich for a long time after the head is taken off (just ask me and my lawnmower...poor little thing...well 6 foot black snake actually).

Maybe they're afraid of Brady's hair? Maybe they think it's two long, and like the snakes on Medusa's head, you cut some off, and it comes back in duplicate.

Re: Justin Tuck: To kill "a snake", "take off his head.” Giants will "take care of Br

He hasn't said anything that is false, nor has he said anything that doesn't also apply to Eli Manning. Everybody who knows anything about football, and I'm guessing the Patriots do, knows that Brady must be protected. All of the same people also know that Brady will take some hits in the game on Sunday. Execution will be key (like every game). If the Pats can do that, then what Justin Tuck said won't matter much.

As an aside: Tuck is actually one of the Giants that I find it hard to dislike. The man brings it every single play of every single game. I would absolutely love him in a Pats' uni . . . even more so than Osi (who was rumored to be very interested in being a Patriot).

How come no one in the media has called out Tuck for comments like these? They are far more inflammatory than Tom Brady hoping for a party next week. Notice that punk ass NY media has decided to twist his words into parade rather than party. He never mentioned the word PARADE.

That's a very fair question. The Giants have not been called out for any of the more inflammatory and disrespectful things that they've said. However, Brady makes a benign statement that really wasn't meant to come off as a prediction of any kind and the media can't get enough of it. It's pathetic.

That's a very fair question. The Giants have not been called out for any of the more inflammatory and disrespectful things that they've said. However, Brady makes a benign statement that really wasn't meant to come off as a prediction of any kind and the media can't get enough of it. It's pathetic.

What's pathetic is that our so called local media is helping them out by spreading their false propaganda.

What's pathetic is that our so called local media is helping them out by spreading their false propaganda.

I know! It's insane. For Brady's sake, I really hope they win the game. Can you imagine what that statement will become if the Pats lose? I don't even want to imagine it.

Agreed.

The Giants should remember that this works both ways. I think the NY O-Line is more vulnerable than ours right now. They got abused so badly in the NFCCG that a few of them are technically married to the Smiths and Ray Macdonald in CA now.

I believe that their O-line is vulnerable as well. That's another reason, among many, that I'm really lamenting the loss of Carter for this game. I could see him wreaking havoc on that O-Line. Anderson's play is going to be big in this game. He must be able to get in the backfield and cause Eli to have to move around. Fortunately for the Giants, Eli is somewhat mobile and will cause some problems with his legs like Flacco did in the AFCCG.

Last edited:

For most creatures if you take their head off they'll die. Why choose a snake? Matter of fact, snakes bodies will twich for a long time after the head is taken off (just ask me and my lawnmower...poor little thing...well 6 foot black snake actually).
Well, not necessarily. For example, when you go after Eli Manning he tends to start running around like a chicken with his head cut off. And then the miracle throws come.

Last edited:

Cute. Probably not this time.

Most fans are expecting these two teams to fight the last war. I suspect this will be different. Both teams are different than the 2007 versions. Outside of New England, the nation is expecting a repeat. It won't be.

Last edited:

Well, not necessarily. For example, when you go after Eli Manning he tends to start running around like a chicken with his head cut off. And then the miracle throws come.

Yes, the Manning's are quite the elusive species.

I know the Giants have an All-World pass rush, but the Patriots OL sometimes rises to the occasion. Are the ends any better than Freeney/Mathis? I don't think so. And yes, Freeney has been in Brady's face often, but he's been stoned as well. Suggs and the Ravens got a little heat on Brady, but not nearly enough to truly impact him. Brady was just off throwing the ball.

In other words, there's a 50/50 shot that the OL just stones the Giants pass rush. It's happened before to other top rushers.

wow how insightful..to stop an offense, make sure the QB has a bad day....genius I tell you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back