PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Justice is served! Adrian Peterson wins MVP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blablabla (bigger, faster, stronger arm). Wilson's pocket presence and poise outshines him, and why he won't get killed like RGIII. When you remove Wilson's 5 week rookie season (1-5), he was undoubtedly the best rookie QB and arguably the best QB in the league with below average WRs. (weeks 6-17) He's also sane defensive play calling at the end of the Falcons game from probably being the first rookie QB to win the SB. We'll see in their sophomore seasons.

You can't remove Wilson's first 5 mediocre weeks and take his playoff run into consideration.
They both had great running games which helped their causes while Luck made it happen pretty much on his own with a below average defense.

I think in this case they got it right. RG3 would of got my vote as well based on his season as a whole. Next year may be different, anyone of them could take the next step. Seemed like Wilson was getting it down the stretch but none of the 3 were chopped liver either. Great rookie trio.

Great rookie trio.

You really could have voted for any of the three without much argument. I wonder if a QB can win the award next season.

I live in Morgantown, so I watch a lot of Geno Smith. He has a very, very good arm, but he seems slow to 'get' things. Maybe that's because the coaches sucked.

I also watched a lot of Tavon Austin. Watching him in person is incredible. If the Pats took him in the first round, it wouldn't be a mistake. Bailey is another Mountaineer that could make an instant impact somewhere. He gets unfairly overshadowed because of those other two, but he might have been the only person that showed up in the bowl game.

Congratulations to Peterson, well deserved. Manning, Brady, and Rodgers had great seasons but Minnesota is among the worst teams in football without that performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back