PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Justice is a 'ho in a Jet Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
During their Sb run, the Steelers team Doctor was receiving mass shipments of HGH from an internet pseudo pharmacy. Not one penalty has ever been handed down to the Steeler organization. Curiously, Dan Rooney was Doofus Goodell's sponsor in the nomination process for commissioner. I would like to see Mr. Doofus Goodell impose a commensurate penalty on the Steeler organization. Stripping them of their Sb title seems appropriate. Do you think Steeler fan Florio will go for that? I doubt it. Let's just sweep it all under the rug. Let the mob rule, and watch the circus clown dance. Justice is a whore in a Jet jersey.

If its true...I would love this to get into main stream media...
Got a link?

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/cate...007/02/27/steroid-bust-may-point-to-steelers/

Steroid Bust May Point to Steelers
Posted Feb 27th 2007 11:06PM by JJ Cooper
Filed under: Steelers, AFC North

It's just starting to hit the national media and it's on the Fanhouse main page, but the Albany (N.Y.) Times-Union is reporting that a drug lab in Orlando, Fla., was raided Tuesday as part of a New York State grand jury investigation into Internet drug sales.

This is where the news involves the Steelers. One of the persons interviewed with the investigation is Richard Ryzde, a team physician for the Steelers. According to the Times-Union, Ryzde was interviewed because the police believed he had charged $150,000 to his personal credit card to purchase human growth hormone and testosterone.

As a doctor, Ryzde has the right to order and possess HGH and other prescription medications. But the investigators wanted to find out why he had charged the drugs to his credit card.
``The doctors pretty much have reign to do anything they want,'' said Carmen Catizone, executive director of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.
But Catizone, who has served as an expert witness for the DEA and other law enforcement agencies in criminal trials, said the credit card purchases raised questions.

``I've never seen a doctor pull out his or her own credit card ... it just doesn't make sense,'' Catizone said. ``Unless you are trying to build frequent-flyer miles on a credit card, I'm not sure why they'd be using a personal credit card.''

The Steelers declined to comment to the paper after a couple of weeks of requests for a comment. The story has no other details about Ryzde or the Steelers for now. But it seems to be a story worth keeping an eye on in upcoming weeks.

Last edited:
For the record...Krafty was Goodells #1 supporter and a very good friend.

Last edited:
For the record...Krafty was Goodells #1 supporter and a very good friend.

Wrong. Rooney was Goodell's #1 supporter. Kraft was originally supporting someone else. Goodell was the "consensus" candidate favored by the old guard, of which Rooney is the charter member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots