PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just Where Did That Extra Pick For Cassel and Vrabel Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a rumour that the pats got a conditional pick for next year but i dont think it turned out to be true

Will it ever end?

Wow. He sounds mad. Poor yogurt. This whole thing is becoming quite comical. JFC people. Tom Brady and Moss are back together for an encore, were loaded with great draft picks and a great value, some much-needed cap space, we've got a bonafide stud playing inside LB now and all everyone wants to do is b!tch and moan about getting a high second round pick for Cassel and Vrabel(well, sorta).

In Bill I trust.

Wow. He sounds mad. Poor yogurt. This whole thing is becoming quite comical. JFC people. Tom Brady and Moss are back together for an encore, were loaded with great draft picks and a great value, some much-needed cap space, we've got a bonafide stud playing inside LB now and all everyone wants to do is b!tch and moan about getting a high second round pick for Cassel and Vrabel(well, sorta).

In Bill I trust.

My snark detectors weren't quite sure what to make of that. I think he was being facetious, but I just can't tell. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back