PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just when I thought I'd heard it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Made the mistake of channel flipping past Pardon The Interruption today. Their take on Brady suspension was up next so I listened. Kornheiser was animated about how this whole thing was bad science being used by the NFL to attack the Patriots. Jason Whitlock countered that it isn't about the NFL attacking the Pats, because the Pats make lots of money for the NFL and the NFL is pro-Pats. Instead, he says it is Goodell's attempt to placate the black players in the League who feel victimized by his punishments, by going after a white star. This is the entire motivation for all of it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=2406595

Really, he made this about race.

There's a lot that goes on in this country that's driven or influenced by race, and I'm blind to a lot of it, but in this case? Really?!

Last edited:
Made the mistake of channel flipping past Pardon The Interruption today. Their take on Brady suspension was up next so I listened. Kornheiser was animated about how this whole thing was bad science being used by the NFL to attack the Patriots. Jason Whitten countered that it isn't about the NFL attacking the Pats, because the Pats make lots of money for the NFL and the NFL is pro-Pats. Instead, he says it is Goodell's attempt to placate the black players in the League who feel victimized by his punishments, by going after a white star. This is the entire motivation for all of it.

There's a lot that goes on in this country that's driven or influenced by race, and I'm blind to a lot of it, but in this case? Really?!

Hey Better, Jason Whitlock doesn't play TE for the Dallas Cowboys. ;)

...he says it is Goodell's attempt to placate the black players in the League who feel victimized by his punishments, by going after a white star.

WOW

That is craaazy talk....so silly. Someone pass me the Puff Daddy Puff Bong.

Made the mistake of channel flipping past Pardon The Interruption today. Their take on Brady suspension was up next so I listened. Kornheiser was animated about how this whole thing was bad science being used by the NFL to attack the Patriots. Jason Whitlock countered that it isn't about the NFL attacking the Pats, because the Pats make lots of money for the NFL and the NFL is pro-Pats. Instead, he says it is Goodell's attempt to placate the black players in the League who feel victimized by his punishments, by going after a white star. This is the entire motivation for all of it.

The worse/most absurd part was when korheiser said to Whitlock "how is that fair if Brady didn't do anything" and Whitlock said "tony, life isn't fair" :eek:

Last edited:
We live in a culture where real crimes like lying, stealing, and corruption are not considered to be a big deal.

But imaginary crimes . . . not being PC! Hurting someone's feelings! Appearance of racial or gender inequality! That simply cannot, and will not, be tolerated.

:eek:
The worse/most absurd part was wen korheiser said to Whitlock "how is that fair if Brady didn't do anything" and Whitlock said "tony, life isn't fair" :eek:
This is great news, they both accept the premise that Brady and probably the patriots did nothing wrong. Compare this with 8 weeks ago. Let them try and figure out why this is happening. @Joker can show them the way.

lol @ `life isn't fair`

ive thought to myself many times that race plays into this whole nonsense. but didnt want to go there.

So what is it? They will use any excuse to punish the Pats. It is turning into the biggest straw man argument of all time. This is all so ridiculous. Hope the petition can actually gain some traction.

Brady does have white man disease ... can't jump and he can't dance ... there's that.
Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly are spinning in their graves.

Brady does have white man disease ... can't jump and he can't dance ... there's that.

Lucky for us he is the G.O.A.T. ;)
.....and he doesn't have track field speed but he does have a a super model so maybe he has a long d...! Sorry for the stereotype...just going for a joke

.....and he doesn't have track field speed but he does have a a super model so maybe he has a long d...! Sorry for the stereotype...just going for a joke

Left Urlacher looking for his cleats in that Chicago game. He got jukes!

I knew this had to be Whitlock even without reading the name.

WOW

That is craaazy talk....so silly. Someone pass me the Puff Daddy Puff Bong.

It's just Jason Whitlock being Jason Whitlock.......

But, hey, anyone who paints Goodell as being in the wrong is ok with me, so rock on fat man!

It's becoming common knowledge that the wells reports a joke and science proves no one messed with the balls, people are now starting to fill in the blanks with their own theories maybe not realizing the pro jet anti patriot infestation in the nfl front office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back