PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just wanted to say hi

harrylime70

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Decided to finally start posting here after lurking for a while now. I am a big Pats fan living in the UK who has been following the team since around 1985 when they first started showing games on TV over here...

Also a member of a UK based Pats board which has quite a few members (some of which may be on here). Not been to a game at Foxboro yet but am coming over for two weeks with my wife and 4 yr old son in December and hoping to finally get to game. Have 1 ticket to the Miami game so far so just need to get hold of a couple more and all of us can go to our first Pats game.

Looking forward to posting during the season which all of us Pats fans in the Uk are hoping is going to be a big one :)

Decided to finally start posting here after lurking for a while now. I am a big Pats fan living in the UK who has been following the team since around 1985 when they first started showing games on TV over here...

Also a member of a UK based Pats board which has quite a few members (some of which may be on here). Not been to a game at Foxboro yet but am coming over for two weeks with my wife and 4 yr old son in December and hoping to finally get to game. Have 1 ticket to the Miami game so far so just need to get hold of a couple more and all of us can go to our first Pats game.

Looking forward to posting during the season which all of us Pats fans in the Uk are hoping is going to be a big one :)

Welcome to the board. Good luck trying to get tickets unless you have a big wad of cash.

I live in Maine, which is not too far from England.

Welcome to the board. Good luck trying to get tickets unless you have a big wad of cash.

I live in Maine, which is not too far from England.

Yeah I'm beginning to realise I may have to shell out a bit..oh well gotta be done if Im coming all the way over.Thanks for the welcome

Got my tickets today from TM in the US for both games v Jets and Fins..I am coming over and cant wait :D

Gillette here I come....

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back