PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just wanted to be the first...

CTPatsFan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
and it didn't look right with the NEVER in the last post column.

We'll be headed up Sunday. Unfortunately it looks like it's going to be in the 50's. We haven't even had a chance to use the fire pit yet. I'm hoping for a home playoff game so that we can use it. It just doesn't feel right with it being this warm in New England towards the end of football season.

There nothing better than sitting around the fire pit at Gillette, b.s.ing with your crew, enjoying some Sam Lights and eating all of the good stuff that the wives won't let us eat at home, for dietary and gastrointestinal reasons.

There nothing better than sitting around the fire pit at Gillette, enjoying some Sam Lights and eating all of the good stuff that the wives won't let us eat at home, for dietary and gastrointestinal reasons.

...so why the light beer?! Tailgating is no place for a diet drink!!

HEY PATS FANS....

let me be the first to welcome you to my home town!

You recognize the chargers as the team you were 5 years ago.... sure you have veterans, Brady and a great coach.... but will that be enough to beat the BEST TEAM in the NFL... and I am not talking record, we are better than the Pats in everything except coach and QB...

everything!

good luck.... may the best TEAM win!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back