PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Just Shut Up" Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
For morning radio I like is Steve Czaban's show on Fox. They don't need to follow a script and they'll catch each other when they say something stupid without yelling about it. I remember one time when Czaban was going over the pitching probables he read the name of a young stud prospect who doesn't pitch for the Yankees/Sox (someone like Homer Bailey) and derisively commented "whoever that is," to which a co-host responded "he's the top pitching prospect in baseball. Where have you been?" The host didn't get defensive, yell at, and ultimately fire the guy. He took it in stride. It's like he's an adult and a real person, two hard things to find in sports talk.

I agree about the morning show on Fox. Unfortunately, no AM station in Baltimore carries it. Too bad that the two clowns who follow (Craig Shee-man and James Washington) on Fox are unlistenable.

They will probably start a "Don't look at me' award and list Stevie Woner as a voting option.

BTW, telling BB to "shut up" is like telling Karen Carpenter to go on a diet.

OMG.....LMAO!!!! Best post of the thread! HAHAHAHA

I don't even see a place to vote, now there is a pole...oops I meant poll.... for some kind of Stone Cold something or other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back