PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just shoot me now ('EEI rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwc

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Ok, so I know the Sox aren't playing this morning. I expect Holly to talk to Seymour. So, I give it a shot and turn on the radio.

What do I hear? Dale Arnold starting of the segment by saying:

How would you like to be a fan of the New York Islanders"

What, having to hear about the Yankees all winter during Pats SuperBowl run isn't punishment enough? Now I have to listen to Islanders talk on Boston sports radio?

dead.gif

hwc said:
Ok, so I know the Sox aren't playing this morning. I expect Holly to talk to Seymour. So, I give it a shot and turn on the radio.

What, having to hear about the Yankees all winter during Pats SuperBowl run isn't punishment enough? Now I have to listen to Islanders talk on Boston sports radio?

Wow settle down, he spent about 3 minutes talking about how the Isles just signed a goal tender to a 15 year/67mil deal, which is absurd and a nice bit of knowledge.

seymour is on now..

SaCaCh said:
Wow settle down, he spent about 3 minutes talking about how the Isles just signed a goal tender to a 15 year/67mil deal, which is absurd and a nice bit of knowledge.

True enough....he talked hockey for like 2-minutes TOPS. Give Dale a break.

I was shocked that a guy called wanting to talk about Theo and the Sox and they told him to pound sand.

Wow!

Last edited:
I usually only listen to the 10-2 slot, and find these guys are usually on... he qualified his Islanders info which I found interesting for about 2 minutes, overall they keep a lot of this sports yak in perspective and are seldom extreme or hysterical. The 6-10 slot is mindless and completely stupid, the 2-6 slot is too much ranting, raving and yukking it up.

I agree it was no big deal, they talked about hockey for a few minutes and the salary implications of the Islanders signing a goaltender for 15 years. They didn't make this connection, but it's somehow appropriate to the Patriots situation in the matter of not overpaying players in order to stay an elite team year in and year out. It's difficult to see AV, McGinest, Givens and now Branch gone, but it's part of the game in the salary cap/free agent era.

Last edited:
hwc said:

Next time, turn on the radio and listen to more than the first line.

desi-patsfan said:
Next time, turn on the radio and listen to more than the first line.

It's too late, somebody already shot him.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back