PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just scored some nosebleed seats for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of standing room, why haven't I seen SRO tickets being sold anywhere?

Ed, bring a pair of sports binoculars. I've stood up there pre game and you won't regret the view with 7x or so binoculars. Buy a pair. That game alone will be worth it.

And of course dress in layers with a scarf.

My father says the same thing but i am the complete opposite. I have an amazing TV and sound system with great HD and i would still rather get out there and yell my ass off along with other pats fans being cold and just getting so into it...can't even compare to sitting on my ass at home IMO

Are you in your 20's?

No way. It's not just about seeing the game, it's about impacting the game, smelling the game, chanting 'F the jets' with a crowd of crazy fans. It's about the party, the thrill, there is no way to get that at home.

I got nosebleed seats, ended up standing in 'standing room only' bits on the first level (red line behind the last row of seats is open for standing). It was awesome there, right along the goal line so we saw the goal line stands, the best was the Spikes interception at the end of the first drive in the second half, it felt right in front of me.

In my younger days it was... I've now learned to embrace all of the luxuaries i've surround myself with in the Mancave. I'll leave all the craziness to you younger guys. ;)

Ed, bring a pair of sports binoculars. I've stood up there pre game and you won't regret the view with 7x or so binoculars. Buy a pair. That game alone will be worth it.

And of course dress in layers with a scarf.
I've sat up at the top, actually leaned against the back concrete wall at times. You do want to stay sober: the inclined is....steep:eek:
Binoculars are a must.
BTW; Where r u tailgating? About 10-13 of us are planning on being on the north side at one of the satellite lots

In my younger days it was... I've now learned to embrace all of the luxuaries i've surround myself with in the Mancave. I'll leave all the craziness to you younger guys. ;)

I somewhat share your sentiment as a geezer but I was at the Dec 6th 45-3 game dressed for the weather and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I was in the 100s; the wind at the back rows of the 300s is something else altogether.

I sat in that section this year for the Packers game. I really enjoyed it a ton.
It was my first time at Gillette though, so just about any seats were going to be amazing.
What row are you in? I had the second row and it was great, but the first row would be better.

Have fun. Nothing beats the experience of a playoff game. If you have never been then great for you. If you have been before I can understand possibly wanting to stay home instead. It's an all day event. Tough to get in and out of there. Tough to get home in the traffic.

Here in Denver people can pull up to the stadium and park 30-minutes prior to kick-off and get in to see the opening kick-off. Try that at Gillette and you will miss the 1st half.

Go Pats!

Have you ever watched a show where they use the coach's tape, the "all 22"?

BPF, Do you know of a source of All 22 film? Thanks.

Ed, perhaps a TFB inspired ninja wet suit? (rental?)

That should be a blast. Folks should be really fired up.
Rex is fermisht*, but it has added to the deal.

*WotD: (adj.) - Mixed up in the head, turned around, confused, addled,
scrambled,turned upside down and inside out.

Going to be cold and windy.

Actually, if he's in the last row, the wall blocks the wind, if it's coming from that direction.

I prefer the upper deck. Much better angle to see the whole field than just about anywhere in the lower bowl. The walk up is murder of course. :D

I've sat all the way up, in the corner, with my back to the wall. It was the Jacksonville playoff game a few years back and was pretty cold (in the teens, not including the wind chill).

I loved every minute of it. Dress warm. Put all the layers you'll think you'll need, then add another.

You won't regret it.

The very top of section 314. Has anyone ever sat there? How is the view? I've sat high before, but never at the very top.
:rocker::singing::rocker::singing:

I had similar seats once. Five rows from the very top. The worst seat I have ever had. I would rather watch at home than do that again.....sorry. It was windy, cold, and WAY up there...not to mention the trek just to get to that section. Haven't been up there since.

All that said - HAVE FUN AND BE LOUD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back