PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just over at the Chargers messageboard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see the problem with any of these suggestions. As far as I'm concerned they can't come down hard enough on Belichick and the Patriot's organization for disgracing the game and destroying it's integrity.

Travis my boy,guess your sadomasochistic tendencies are going to take try on the big boys board.. prepare to get slapped around.. you have destroyed your own game and integrity, but not paying your debt so you are hardly an authority on either.

Last edited:
I really don't see the problem with any of these suggestions. As far as I'm concerned they can't come down hard enough on Belichick and the Patriot's organization for disgracing the game and destroying it's integrity.
Oh god here it comes. Another thread soon to be destroyed.

Oh god here it comes. Another thread soon to be destroyed.

It will only get destroyed if you take it that way. My opinion is that the Pats cheated, which they did. How am I ruining the thread?

Not to mention, you guys posted what you read at a Chargers forum. This thread is just asking for tantrums and complaints.

It will only get destroyed if you take it that way. My opinion is that the Pats cheated, which they did. How am I ruining the thread?

You ruin the thread by your presence and integrity.. you did not pay your debt last year, you should be banned ... btw how did Ted Ginn your heralded #3 do last week? Or are you in the mood to just talk about your lame assed opinions, or do you want to talk facts.

You ruin the thread by your presence and integrity.. you did not pay your debt last year, you should be banned ... btw how did Ted Ginn your heralded #3 do last week? Or are you in the mood to just talk about your lame assed opinions, or do you want to talk facts.

Thread number 2 in which you have steered away from the topic at hand? What the hell does Ted Ginn have to do with the Patriots cheating? If you truly believe I'm the one ruining this thread and your post has nothing to do with it, you are seriously ill.

Thread number 2 in which you have steered away from the topic at hand? What the hell does Ted Ginn have to do with the Patriots cheating? If you truly believe I'm the one ruining this thread and your post has nothing to do with it, you are seriously ill.

Lets put it another way you are a lemming who listens to the talking heads and jumps on a bandwagon, if you were an intelligent football fan, instead of just a flaming troll.. you might begin to understand. You are supposedly in college, in college they are supposed to teach you how to research and think, not jump to conclusions..

Lets put it another way you are a lemming who listens to the talking heads and jumps on a bandwagon, if you were an intelligent football fan, instead of just a flaming troll.. you might begin to understand. You are supposedly in college, in college they are supposed to teach you how to research and think, not jump to conclusions..

There is no way you would feel the Pats are innocent or not in the wrong in any way unless you are a Pats fan.

There is no way you would feel the Pats are innocent or not in the wrong in any way unless you are a Pats fan.

That is not what I said, you did not read what I said. There is no evidence, right now of anything except a violation of the NFL rule on videotaping.

And I must say i am deeply saddened by what i saw. Here are some excerpts that i read:

"Suspend BB for at least 4 games, and award the win to the Jets. I would also suspend any coaches that participated in the cheating. The employee with the video camera would be banned for life. If it turns out that the radio is rigged also, supend BB and any involved coaches for the season.

Other teams have commented that they believed that they were doing this to them. They need to speak with the Commish.

I'd also immediately ban any Pat's employees from the statium, and send a team of NFL investigators to the Pat's stadium to thoroughly comb through everything."

"I agree. If players are caught cheating (as in perfomance enchancing drugs) they are suspended. Stealing signals with video equipment can affect a game much more than one player on steroids ever would be able to. Belichick should be held accountable" (Notice how he is covering his own ass regarding Merriman using steroids)

"The only fitting punishment would be to strip the Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox and Bruins of all their titles from the past."

"how about we make tedy bruschi eat his own ass before every game"

"Maybe now you jerkoffs will understand how we felt when your cheating azzes were dancing on our logo. I hope the pain you feel now is 20 times worse."

"STRIP THE PATRIOTS OF ALL 3 SUPER BOWL TITLES, BAR KRAFT FROM DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS OF THE TEAM FOR UP TO 2 YEARS AND PLACE THE PATS UNDER NFL CONTROL, STRIP THEM OF ALL DRAFT PICKS IN 2008 AND LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS IT CAN SIGN IN FREE AGENCY TO "2" WITH A FIXED SALARY CAP AMOUNT.

Do you gutless loonies in the northeast know no shame!?"

The only thing that they are not saying is lets nuke Boston...there are too many idiots in this world...

Their answers don't really mean anything. If it was their team that was reponsible for this, they would be quite the hypocrites.

We would probably be too. I can guarantee that a lot of people on here would be saying what cheaters the chargers are.

But either way, it is still funny.

At least the chargers will have an excuse for losing this weekend. I'm sure LT will be saying that we must have cheated during the game asnd thats why we won.

What else would you expect from the Chargers board. I'm certain that if the roles were reversed, we would be using this scandal to our advantage. The fans are psyching themselves up, and I'm just glad that we're playing the Chargers here not there.

What else would you expect from the Chargers board. I'm certain that if the roles were reversed, we would be using this scandal to our advantage. The fans are psyching themselves up, and I'm just glad that we're playing the Chargers here not there.

No, because not only are the PAts a class act, but so are the fans. I have seen nothing on theses messageboards to suggest otherwise...

in the playoffs maybe...but the chargers beat you guys to death 41-17 in NE in 05

so we know how to cave brady's head in...just not in the playoffs when they turn up their cheating factor :D

And the Chargers know how to beat they Pats in the regular season when they're cycling off the roids.

I'm gonna go join under a different name and troll them a while:D

Trolls suck. Regardless of which team they root for or which fan base they try to annoy.

in the playoffs maybe...but the chargers beat you guys to death 41-17 in NE in 05
Yup, that was painful as hell.

Perhaps it's the odd British sense of humour, but I laughed at these two, which were both clearly very tongue in cheek. I might suggest seeing their comments as funny. It blunts their effect greatly.
Not just a British thing, I laughed my arse off too. Some of those are truly funny... some just pathetic.

I agree, if the roles were reversed, this board would be whipped into a frenzy over it.

chargers fans are soft. you see how many bears fans were at the game on sunday? you ever hear karen kay overnight on fox radio? always whining about anyone saying anything negative about merriman or lt or the team, practically crying when they lost to the pats. maybe theyll move to LA.

Charger's Fans..........SOFT!

Aqua - YOU are a disgrace. Your opinions are worthless. And your writing is horrid.

Funny thing is that what the Pats did was not worse than the cheating Dolphins... OH wait, that's right, the league said it wasn't illegal to buy audio tapes of the other team's signals.

Hmm.. Guess you are too dense to understand the irony here.

That's funny because there are numerous current and former coaches and players who have come out and said what the Patriots did wasn't wrong because EVERY TEAM steals signals.

Also, pretty funny you saying the Pats are cheaters when the Phins cheated last year.

No, because not only are the PAts a class act, but so are the fans. I have seen nothing on theses messageboards to suggest otherwise...

Riighht. I seem to remember a thread two days ago (in reference to LT's statement to the media), where several Pats fans metioned they hoped LT would get injured this Sunday. Injured! Now that is a class act all the way. I could find tons of crummy posts here and share them on our forum, but why? What do you expect on another teams forum? A Patriots love-fest? Get off the damn high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes