Welcome to PatsFans.com

Just despicable by Nalen

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by drew4008, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drew4008

drew4008 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Did anyone see what Nalen did on that play where Olshansky was ejected?

ON A SPIKE, he intentionally goes for Olshansky's knees trying to injure him (by the way... on a spike ball, OLmen DO NOT block, let alone CHOP at knees). Just completely despicable, I wouldn't blame Olshansky at all for what he did. Nalen should be fined at the very least.
  2. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Not only did he go after his knees, he did it after the ball hit the ground.
  3. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I agree, at first I didn't have a clue why that guy just started punching him. Then when I saw the replay it was plain as day. Everyone else was just standing around and Nalen just dove at his knees. Since he didn't get ejected, I expect to see a hefty fine coming his way.
  4. PrairiePat

PrairiePat Rookie

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

#32 Jersey

It sure looked that way. No need for him to even be moving across the LoS on that play. Unbelievable.
  5. Johnny Mac

Johnny Mac Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Seriously, good for Olshansky. Shame he had to hurt his team, but Nalen deserved it. Only wish he landed something harder.
  6. psychoPat

psychoPat Role Player PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Wouldn't that be sweet justice !
  7. PATSfanDetroit

PATSfanDetroit Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pretty ironic that you are posting comments in a thread about dispicable behavior eh Nem? I would think that drumming up a bs story about not having enough money to pay for the Mrs. prescription and you'll be dead in 48hrs is FAR more dispicable than trying to injure another players knee.
  8. DrewWho?

DrewWho? Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice Ukrainian Jewish response to that dirty play - punch the prick in the head. I wish Olshansky got a better shot off causing a concussion or something so the pervert Nalen would never do it again.
  9. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

still a bad penilty
  10. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +50 / 4 / -3

Nalen's play was preplanned. The Donkeys were desperate, and he intentionally did that to provoke a reaction. The Charger was a major league idiot for falling for it.
  11. FSUPatsFan

FSUPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

IMO that was almost as dirty as when the guy on the Titans (his name is not coming to me) stepped on the guy on Dallas' (his name is not coming to me either) face. The difference is that the Titans guy just lost his cool during a play, although he really lost it. Nalen's action was obviously thought about before the snap, in the huddle, and wasn't provoked (or so it appeared). As we saw with McNabb, ligements can be torn by just puting ones own weight hard on a knee. Nalen could have done serious damage, similar to what Carson Palmer suffered and possibly ended a career. I hope Nalen gets fined and suspended the same if not more than the amount of the San Diego player.
  12. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Lord knows Denver wasn't going to get all of those yards with Plummer at QB. Still a total bush-league move, glad to see the bad guys lose in the end :)
  13. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The whole oline for the Brokebacks are dirty indeed.
  14. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -13

The Bromcs are the dirtiest team in the league. IIRC Nalen was the guy who broke one of our Brian Cox's leg with a leg whip in 2001.
  15. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +368 / 24 / -48

#50 Jersey

NEM -
    While he has no business mentioning it in this thread, how is it that he even KNEW about your situation. Sounds to me like you posted it somewhere to begin with. That opens you up for it to be used against you. Period. Don't like it? Don't post it.
  16. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

You are a mean-spirited jerk and this comment is way, WAY out of line. Once again a Newbie drags down the level of discourse here. Seriously - just leave.
  17. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 2 / -1

Disable Jersey

I absolutely agree.

If ever there were a case for a player being fined and banned this is it. What's more, the franchise should be warned that if there are any repeat performances, there will be sanctions against the team as a whole.
  18. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Do you think the league has the guts to do that???? The new Comish?? i woudld hope so...Dirty Denver...which is just another reason i hate them...
  19. Krugman

Krugman Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Not sure NEM,think that was Brian Cox who was hurt by the Broncos a few years back,he stated at the time it was a chop block that did the damage.Dont recall if Nalen was the culprit ,anybody out there remember that? (I'm sure someone will......)
  20. PATSfanDetroit

PATSfanDetroit Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

First, I never intended to hi-jack the thread. But I cannot let Nem off the hook for his behavior. Pretending to be in the poor house and on death's door while using his wife to add to his story is dispicable. He was sent to the A$$clown Asylum (almost as bad as banning) over at Patriotsplanet then, to attempt to get back in the good graces of the forum, he drummed up some story about being bankrupt and not having any money to buy his wife her prescription & that he had 48hrs to live. All while posting in his usual frequency. So I came to Patsfans to see if he was still posting (essentially to verify his ramblings), thankfully he is still alive and well.

For those of you who disagree with my tactics, so be it. I wanted to publicly call Nem out and for all to see the levels to which he will stoop.

Nem, I wish no harm on you...but you truly are a POS, and scum of the earth!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.