PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just curious-would BB and Pioli do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take clevelands first this year , The cowboys second rounder from next year , and Bobby carpenter for that top pick.

I still remember after they drafted Quincy Carter, they showed Jones in the War Room, and he was so pleased with the pick he had made.

And then he told Carter that they both had the same birthday. I swear to God the way he said it, he was so amazed, he acted like it was Fate that they draft him BECAUSE THEY HAD THE SAME BIRTHDAY.

It was unreal. Thank God for BB is all I have to say.

If he picked coaches that way, he's have ended up with either Mike Shanahan or Rich Kotite...
For players, he could have had Jerry Rice, brian Dawkins or Kameron Wimbley or Michael clayton...all born 10/13.....

Jerry Jones might be known for taking risks, but including a good RB in a trade for another RB that hasn't taken an NFL snap is an insult to him.

so is paying 60 mil to a guy whos never played an NFL snap b4, with half of that being gauranteed, but it has happened

I would take clevelands first this year , The cowboys second rounder from next year , and Bobby carpenter for that top pick.

no way do they let go of carpenter, but if they did, i SURE woudlnt mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing