PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just call New England Patriots QB Tom Brady, who can be one nervous cat, Tom 'Fraidy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just call New England Patriots QB Tom Brady, who can be one nervous cat, Tom 'Fra

Didn't we build a line and just draft a huge OT to establish the run some more? Run BJGE down their throats!

Re: Just call New England Patriots QB Tom Brady, who can be one nervous cat, Tom 'Fra

Didn't we build a line and just draft a huge OT to establish the run some more?

I thought it was to protect and aging (in football years) Tom Brady...

Fine, stick with your unsubstantiated conjecture/opinion, just don't try passing it off as anything more than that. And if you think you can see more of what happens on a football field on television vs. live, you simply have never been to a football game.
Live sport is and always will be better than broadcast.

I will agree that the kryptonite to stopping Brady has been the oppositions ability to rush and pressure him, but I'm not sure that would be any different with any other QB in the history of the game.

I think he did start to "see" rushers from nowhere vs the NYJ last year, but again---I'm not sure that this is that different with other QB's of the past/present.

Not much of a great news-worthy story here.

Let's just hope that Tom is on his game. That there's a great gameplan, a great week or practice, great protection and that he gets rid of the ball quickly.

The last thing I want to hear is about how Brady is no good anymore in the playoffs. That's ridiculous.

The average weight of the Giants starters on the D-line is 276 lb's, pound them with the run and wear them down.

Last edited:

I thought it was to protect and aging (in football years) Tom Brady...

Well of course, but I thought it was also to establish the run and wreck the "blueprint" for beating the Pats.

They kind of go hand in hand I guess...

I hope Brady retires soon. I can't believe his own so called fans are suggesting that the man is a coward.

Retires soon? What good is he to us retired?

I will agree that the kryptonite to stopping Brady has been the oppositions ability to rush and pressure him, but I'm not sure that would be any different with any other QB in the history of the game.

I think he did start to "see" rushers from nowhere vs the NYJ last year, but again---I'm not sure that this is that different with other QB's of the past/present.

Not much of a great news-worthy story here.

Let's just hope that Tom is on his game. That there's a great gameplan, a great week or practice, great protection and that he gets rid of the ball quickly.

The last thing I want to hear is about how Brady is no good anymore in the playoffs. That's ridiculous.

The rushers from nowhere thing is totally overblown.

How many times have you seen Brady duck when a rusher comes from directly behind him? It's happened at least 15-20 times, maybe more, over the years. Do you think it's because Brady has eyes in the back of his head? I know for a fact that it happens when the OL barks out to him that someone's coming from his blind side.

No doubt that's what happened on that drive. He heard what he thought was the signal for a blindside hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back