PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just bought tickets to the Patriots game

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I bought 4 tickets. I will be seeing the Patriots play the Panthers. I got the standing room only in SRO3.Does anyone know where exactly this spot is located also is there any advice for a freezing cold december visit?? Let me know!!

Last edited:
Re: Just bought tickets to the Patriots game.

I bought 4 tickets. I will be seeing the Patriots play the Panthers. I got the standing room only in SRO3.Does anyone know where exactly this spot is located also is there any advice for a freezing cold december visit?? Let me know!!

SRO is anywhere; disregard the number.

Yes- SRO is anywhere you can find a place- but don't cross over the red line or security will tell you to step back! :D

December can be 60 degrees and sunny or 10 degrees and snow/ice... Keep an eye on the forecast the last couple of days before the game. If it's supposed to be cold, bring about twice as much clothes as you think you'll need. We do SRO all the time, non lighthouse endzone. You can go up higher for a better view, but it gets cold quickly up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes