PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

just an idea to honor MYRA KRAFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have a question here. I downloaded the MHK off of espn and used it, but it had the text at the bottom, so I cropped it and colored in the white part grey and deleted the old one and uploaded the new one. But the old one is still showing up. When I look at my profile I see the modified version, but when I post I don't. Does anyone know what would cause this? :confused:

Millions have cancer and die everyday. Myra Kraft was a nice person, but no more deserving of honoring from ME than others. She gave away a lot of her Husband's money and didn't have to work so did many charitable things in her life. Good for her. I'm here to talk and read about football, not anything else.

Yes, millions DO die of cancer. Often, we honor them by wearing ribbons to raise awareness as you can't fit the initials of every person who died on your shirt.

You're here to read and talk football. Great. From what I've been reading, the reason you can read and talk about football this year instead of endless lockout updates has a lot to do with Myra Kraft. She insisted her husband partake in the negotiations despite his reluctance to leave her side. She understood how important football is to an already flailing economy. Yet you don't think she DESERVES your honor? Get a clue.

eta: nice condescending attitude you've got as well: "gave away her husband's money". You're a real piece of work, bet you're single too.

Last edited:
Millions have cancer and die everyday. Myra Kraft was a nice person, but no more deserving of honoring from ME than others. She gave away a lot of her Husband's money and didn't have to work so did many charitable things in her life. Good for her. I'm here to talk and read about football, not anything else.

And this is the part where the thread goes off the rails :rolleyes:

Yes, millions DO die of cancer. Often, we honor them by wearing ribbons to raise awareness as you can't fit the initials of every person who died on your shirt.

You're here to read and talk football. Great. From what I've been reading, the reason you can read and talk about football this year instead of endless lockout updates has a lot to do with Myra Kraft. She insisted her husband partake in the negotiations despite his reluctance to leave her side. She understood how important football is to an already flailing economy. Yet you don't think she DESERVES your honor? Get a clue.

eta: nice condescending attitude you've got as well: "gave away her husband's money". You're a real piece of work, bet you're single too.

Personally I think that Kraft would have given ALL of his money away just to have Myra at his side forever,even if that meant living together in a homeless shelter and collecting welfare

...I believe she meant THAT much to him.

Last edited:
And this is the part where the thread goes off the rails :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I knew someone would come in here and call attention to themselves before long. Oh well. It's been a great response so far.

Last edited:
It remains an outstanding thread.

I'm wondering if Mr Kraft himself is aware of the gesture - I think he would appreciate it.

To be fair, to only have one dissenting voice amongst all those who have posted here is a fact that should be celebrated.

Lets keep this positive vibe going and not dwell too much upon a very, very small negative.

It remains an outstanding thread.

I'm wondering if Mr Kraft himself is aware of the gesture - I think he would appreciate it.

To be fair, to only have one dissenting voice amongst all those who have posted here is a fact that should be celebrated.

Lets keep this positive vibe going and not dwell too much upon a very, very small negative.

You know what would make Kraft appreciative?

Have all season ticket holders buy a Patch with MHK which should be sold at Pats Pro Shop,sew it on thier gameday Jersey,sweater or shirt they like to wear and wear it at every home game in 2011

Have all season ticket holders buy a Patch with MHK which should be sold at Pats Pro Shop,sew it on thier gameday Jersey,sweater or shirt they like to wear and wear it at every home game in 2011

Nice idea :)

And donate the proceeds to cancer research. :rocker:

excellent idea.......

how about a place in the states where you can buy them?

Last edited:
Count me in. Testing avatar...

Last edited:

If I've ever seen a post worth banning someone over, this is it.

Great idea. Thank you to Robert and Myra Kraft for choosing to be so generous. And I'm not even talking about financial generosity, but something even more precious - TIME.

It's even all the more astounding when you think that both of them were given the knowledge of how finite our time in this world is, yet they still chose to give it away at that most critical of moments so that all of us who enjoy the game would not be without it this season.

Those two gave up so much so we could have our Sundays filled this year. I don't know about you guys, but every game I watch this season will mean that much more just because of what they've done for all of us fans.

bumped one more time. maybe we can get some more on board?

Wow!

You actually feel like you needed to put that? If you are here to talk and read football, why read this thread? Even though this is about football!

There are actual MHK patches for sale for $4 on this site....wonder if this is a good place to buy them?

New England Patriots MHK Patch on sale,for Cheap,wholesale from China

Not a bad Asian store, found a similar one that I have bought off! Brady throwback jersey and a Red Sox away jersey which are really good for fakes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes