PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

just an idea to honor MYRA KRAFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done I am in.

don't know how to change any of that stuff

For anybody who needs help:

- Right click on somebody's MHK avatar and save it to your computer. Remember the filename and the folder where it's saved.
- Click on your username anywhere you see it hyperlinked (i.e. blue and underlined)
- Click on "User CP" (it's all the way on the left)
- Look down the menu on the left and click on "Edit Avatar" under Settings & Options
- In the Custom Avatar box, click on the Browse button by Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
- go to the folder where you saved the image and select the file you just saved.
- click Save Changes when the image appears under "Your current avatar"
- Done.

Nice idea and gesture by all that followed!!

Great idea, I'm in.

This is a great idea and all...... but man is it going to be difficult to tell who everyone is. At least the players all have numbers so you can still tell who they are from far away.

Maybe we should put the patch in our signature line. Just saying. :confused2:

Well - i'm not the expert. I just started using an avatar for this thread; but your comment made me experiment.

I pasted the Myra Kraft logo into PPT; loaded another image, Grouped the twoo together and then resaved as a JPG. Reloaded as my new avatar.

Doesn't seem any reason everyone can't have your cake and eat it too. :D

I used my old avatar in my sig, too.

I can't right click on the avatar....I have a Mac, when I right click it just takes me to the user's information. Any other way anyone can post the .jpg of the avatar and I can copy and paste it that way?

I can't right click on the avatar....I have a Mac, when I right click it just takes me to the user's information. Any other way anyone can post the .jpg of the avatar and I can copy and paste it that way?

kraftpatch.jpg

Alright, I just saw this thread. I'm in too. Like PatJew I just relocated my old avatar to my signature line.

God Bless her.

I'm in. Let's see if I did this right.

Edit: Looks like it works. Used the big one Gwedd has above me.

Last edited:
Hmmm... sigpic didn't post. Let's see if this works.

Got it. Sometimes tech & I don't do so well.

Last edited:
I went w/ a bigger patch testing to see if it shows up

edit- failed. w/e I will keep the smaller MHK patch

Last edited:
My version of the avatar has the writing...but good enough to represent respect.

Curiousity question: Did anybody get a visual on the flowers we sent for the Kraft family?

Actually after talking to some people here who are Jewish, they explained the reason why flowers are generally frowned upon when someone passes. The way that I understand it, usually families and friends bring food, so instead I sent a large order from "Edible Arrangements", which kind of solved my dilemma. I figured that was a good compromise, and thanks to those who helped bring that to my attention :cool:

Actually after talking to some people here who are Jewish, they explained the reason why flowers are generally frowned upon when someone passes. The way that I understand it, usually families and friends bring food, so instead I sent a large order from "Edible Arrangements", which kind of solved my dilemma. I figured that was a good compromise, and thanks to those who helped bring that to my attention :cool:

Well played, Ian. Thanks for that.

Never bothered with an avatar before. Great idea. Kudos to the Captain...and to Ian for adding it to the banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back