PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
For some reason I get the feeling that a lot of the Pats success late this season has been in part due to Testeverde's signing. He seems to be active on the sidelines, and his signing coincided with the Pats starting to call more sane plays on offense.

Anyone else think that Testeverde may one day soon become an offensive coordinator?

Last edited:
Re: Testeverde as a offensive coordinator?

Given that Vinny's biggest liability was his brainpower (or lack thereof), I'd say the chances are closer to non than slim.

No doubt he has been good for Tom, but there is no direct evidence (contrary to what others claim) that shows Vinny holds a large share in the offense.

Re: Testeverde as a offensive coordinator?

Given that Vinny's biggest liability was his brainpower (or lack thereof), I'd say the chances are closer to non than slim.

Ha!...I always thought he was more of a 'brain-fart' type of guy...when pressured makes the bad throw.

For some reason I get the feeling that a lot of the Pats success late this season has been in part due to Testeverde's signing. He seems to be active on the sidelines, and his signing coincided with the Pats starting to call more sane plays on offense.

Anyone else think that Testeverde may one day soon become an offensive coordinator?

FWIW-Tony Romo has given Vinny alot of credit for his development when he was down here in Dallas in '04.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes