PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just a thought about the offense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Think about it for a moment--when was the last time the Pats had their full starting O from the first Miami game?

How many offensive players from that game weren't at practice today?

Just sayin'.

Re: Just a thought about the offense . . .

I don't know the answer to the question or the point being made. Can you help me out?

I think he's trying to make the point that while other teams have been using the injuries line throughout the season, it's not like we haven't had our own injuries to deal with on the O-line, Sammy Morris, etc.

Well, while K Brady, Neal, Kazcur, and Watson have all missed time, arguably those are the 4 least valuable offensive players with the possible exception of Watson

Last edited:

Well, while K Brady, Neal, Kazcur, and Watson have all missed time, arguably those are the 4 least valuable offensive players with the possible exception of Watson

:confused:

I'll grant you that none of them are at Moss/Brady/Welker levels, but Neal and K. Brady are just as valuable as just about anyone else. When K. Brady is available NE's offense is just capable of so many more things than they are without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back