PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just a reminder - 2008 was a pretty cool season

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
As we wander aimlessly through the offseason, feigning interest in things like hockey and the re-appearance of tank tops and mini-dresses (ok, maybe we're just feigning interest in hockey) take this moment to remember what brought us here. After getting ripped up by the eventual SB champs, we went on a four-game win streak, and only one of those didn't embarrass the other team - but it did make Meri look wicked on the safety blitz!

Anyway, check it out and let it warm the cøckles of your heart.

NFL Video Galleries

Re: Just a reminder - 2008 was a pretty cool season.

I can't wait to see our defense!

As we wander aimlessly through the offseason, feigning interest in things like hockey and the re-appearance of tank tops and mini-dresses (ok, maybe we're just feigning interest in hockey) take this moment to remember what brought us here. After getting ripped up by the eventual SB champs, we went on a four-game win streak, and only one of those didn't embarrass the other team - but it did make Meri look wicked on the safety blitz!

NFL Video Galleries

Thank you for posting this. It made my day. :)

BB is too good to be true:

- Referring to Junior Seau doing tackling drills: "You see this? The all-time leading tackler in the history of football, doing tackling drills.
- To Matt Cassel in passing drills: "Give him a good ball, your not throwing to Wes Welker now."
- To Brandon Meriweather: "Got a box for all that jewelry? I hope that's not your whole rookie signing bonus."
- To Jerod Mayo: "Hey, arey you getting ready to buy another truck? ... How many you got? ... What the hell's he need 3 trucks for? ... You want a Volvo?"
- "just stay in the moment, don't be looking ahead. Just focus on today."

Particularly impressive how he handled Matt Cassel, playing despite his father's death.

God we're lucky to have this team.

"What the hell does he need three trucks for, eh tell thats first round money"
"Give him a good ball your not throwing to Wes Welker now"

LOL I remember watching this video months back, great video wish there were more like this.

LOL I remember watching this video months back, great video wish there were more like this.

Considering the impending disband...ing...ness...ment of NFL films, there may not be much more of this stuff to get. :(

Considering the impending disband...ing...ness...ment of NFL films, there may not be much more of this stuff to get. :(

Ahhh weak :(

It does warm the ****les of my heart, like how he listened to Randy Moss about the coverage... along with everything else.

NFL Video Galleries

Thanks JSn..........there was football after Brady and that team played as hard as any in the BB era.

It is awesome to witness how BB gets these players to play for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back