PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just a feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Deion Branch will sign with the Patriots within the next two weeks. Just a feelin'.

Jacky Roberts said:
I have a feeling that Deion Branch will sign with the Patriots within the next two weeks. Just a feelin'.

Well, you were right about the WR trade, so here's to hoping.

Ha, well since I and many others gave you kudos for your previous prediction, you can bet your money I'll be here calling you out if you're wrong about this one. I don't want everybody here making predictions all over the place just so they can say 'see!' if it happens, while ignoring all the other missed guesses. Nothing personal, and I do happen to agree with you on Branch - he doesn't have a strong case.

Logically I would agree with you. Unfortunately, logic seems to have disappeared a long, long time ago for this player.

Since Borges seems to be the only writer left--and even he has gotten a little shaky--who is still supporting the Chayutt-Branch nonsense, maybe Deion has seen that beyond here, there be darkness.

sweet

a non-dolphins, non-steelers thread

and something I agree with as well

Ther are two things that I want.

I want branch traded to an NFC team very soon.

I also want Jacky Roberts to keep his word.

PATSNUTme said:
Ther are two things that I want.

I want branch traded to an NFC team very soon.

I also want Jacky Roberts to keep his word.

I've seen this Jacky Keep Your Word thing mentioned several times. What's the story? And if it's a story better left untold, then stop talking about it because you're making me crazy!

Brownfan80 said:
I've seen this Jacky Keep Your Word thing mentioned several times. What's the story? And if it's a story better left untold, then stop talking about it because you're making me crazy!

He is a strange fellow. Apparently, he would like me to post three pics of grotesquely obese women on the Cheerleader page. I told him I would do it, but it's a moral dilemma to post such a dispicable trio of images. :)

Jacky Roberts said:
He is a strange fellow. Apparently, he would like me to post three pics of grotesquely obese women on the Cheerleader page. I told him I would do it, but it's a moral dilemma to post such a dispicable trio of images. :)

Why would anyone want to defile that beautiful thread?? Ai caramba!

Last edited:
Jacky Roberts said:

Jacky, if you are right, I will buy you many beers at Gillette - and you know I pay off!!!

Brownfan80 said:

No idea. :)

Brownfan80 said:

Not that it is my cup of tea, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Think of the wife of the Soprano's NY boss.

fgssand said:
Jacky, if you are right, I will buy you many beers at Gillette - and you know I pay off!!!

You've got yourself a deal.

Brownfan80 said:

Jacky Roberts is also a teller of tales. He vandalized the Cheerleader thread by posting a photo of his high school prom date.

As compensation for defiling that thread , HE AGREED, to post 3 really hot cheerleader photos. He was suppose to complete this by 9/1 but has not done what he said he was going to do.

Remind you of a certain Patriot player who didn't live up to his contract??

PATSNUTme said:
Jacky Roberts is also a teller of tales. He vandalized the Cheerleader thread by posting a photo of his high school prom date.

As compensation for defiling that thread , HE AGREED, to post 3 really hot cheerleader photos. He was suppose to complete this by 9/1 but has not done what he said he was going to do.

Remind you of a certain Patriot player who didn't live up to his contract??

Boy, I thought that your head would explode when this issue came up. Pics forthcoming...maybe. ;)

Jacky Roberts said:
Boy, I thought that your head would explode when this issue came up. Pics forthcoming...maybe. ;)
Jacky, don't be a jackaxx. Nut is right and you are breaking your promise.

As to your prediction, "I have a feeling" Ricky Weed asked you to watch his stash while he's playing up in northern football purgatory. But sure I hope I'm wrong and you're right! :) On second thought, I'm not so sure that's what I want. I'm firmly in the camp that sez you don't negotiate with terrorists, err, players who don't honor their agreements. It sets a real bad example for the next would-be terrorist.

Last edited:
I think the thead was all downhill after that Dolphin cheerleader bootie shot. That trumped all.

Jacky Roberts said:

It's funny, that exact same feeling came to me out of the blue yesterday.

It goes like this: if the special master comes down hard against Team Branch, he quickly signs an extension (likely canning his agent first). Because at that point he can't possibly get what he really wanted, which was a deal that ripped up his 2006 contract. If he's going to end up with "just" a 5-year extension he might as well sign it with the Patriots, which is the only way to get the signing bonus in hand before playing and risking injury this year.

Brownfan80 said:
I think the thead was all downhill after that Dolphin cheerleader bootie shot. That trumped all.

Mark my words on the Branch thing though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back