PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just a Couple of Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluminum seats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
---I love Troy Brown, as we all do. And I think keeping him around this year was definitely the right call. But as a SYMBOL of not being sentimental about players, Troy fielding a punt off his face was a pretty fitting image.

---Just a feeling, but I think the Foxboro crowds are really going to bring it in the playoffs. Outside of trying to go for 16-0, it feels like it's been a LONG time since the Pats were really playing a game that mattered. I know that I'm really psyched for some playoff football, and I bet the crowd will reflect that.

---I also think the Pats probably feel that way, which is why I think the first game will be a blowout, whoever we play.

---The Colts still worry me, though. Still, the Pats will beat 'em, unless the Chargers do.

---I watched that Gaffney TD on my Tivo, frame by frame, and I'm STILL not sure how it wasn't picked off. Did it go THROUGH the Miami defender? Are there supernatural things going on here? Was it special effects? After all, I only watched the game on TV. Was anybody really there? Maybe the whole game was CGI.

---The Pats' cheerleaders.......girls sure look cute in Santa outfits, don't they.

Re: Just a Couple of Random Thoughts......

One other thing, speaking of TV--how many Pats games have Nance & Simms done this year? They seem like "our" announcers. Has it been every week?

Of course, we get Gumbel this week. Oh goody.

It was Troy's first game back in a year.

Cut the guy some slack.

There were two catches that Gaffney had that made me go "how was that not intercepted?"

At the game yesterday the crowd seemed pretty loud (hard to say for sure seeing as how I was in the 300s), except for the douches behind me who kept asking for me and my buddy to sit down. :rolleyes: It's a football game! The Pats are on defense! Get off your ass, stand up, and make some damn noise. I really hope it continues into the playoffs and there is definitely a strong twelfth man at Gillette, as long as that clown doesn't have playoff tickets.

except for the douches behind me who kept asking for me and my buddy to sit down. :rolleyes:

damn, are you serious?

next time remind them theyre at a effin SPORTING EVENT

It was Troy's first game back in a year.

Cut the guy some slack.

Ugh......I qualified that remark six ways till Sunday. It's not about cutting him slack--for all anyone knows, a gust took it at the last second and the same thing would have happened to anybody. Come on, read what's there.

speaking of troy i wonder who we are going to stick with as returners.

i love hobbs on kr, but id rather see andrews/chad fielding kickoffs. they seem just as explosive and i dont want hobbs exposed to additional shots.

pr - welker has seemed to work best for us... tho troy did break a nice one towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back