PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

junior seau's restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your're a real up to date fan eh...

As Junior said in his PC this is not the time for plugging a restaurant. Nor is this the place. Football.

It's very nice. I was late back to work from my lunch break because I was watching the 2nd half of the NE vs DAL game there.

its not a big deal homie..i was just thinkin if any NE fans live in the san diego area this would probably be a cool place to watch the game..

Last edited:
I ate there about ten years ago. It was great then, I can only imagine how it is now.

its not a big deal homie..i was just thinkin if any NE fans live in the san diego area this would probably be a cool place to watch the game..

For a NE fan, not during a Chargers game it's not!! LOL, j/k. Actually, Seau's is a great sport bar for watching games. Lot's of large screen plasma's, excellent food, and plenty of eye candy I might add.

When I lived in San Diego for the '02 and '03 seasons, that was the only place I would go to watch the non-national Pats games. GREAT place to watch not just one game, but a bunch at once. Not only that, it's at a nice outdoor mall, so the lady friends have something to do if they don't want to watch football with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back