PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Junior Seau retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDave

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Did'nt see this around here anywhere.
Does this mean there will be a decrease in "Miami's taken a giant leap" crap that the fish fans are constantly throwing around in here?
Maybe we won't have to hear about how many "key players" we've lost anymore.

Considering our LB issues, I'm surprised Rodney didn't convince Seau to hang on for one more year and give us a visit. He could've finally won a ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrazyDave said:
Does this mean there will be a decrease in "Miami's taken a giant leap" crap that the fish fans are constantly throwing around in here?

There was high speculation that Seau would hang it up once the 2005 season ended. Now he is. So to answer your question??...No, there will not be a decrease in the "Miami has taken a giant leap" crap being thown around....:D

BLITZKRIEG said:
There was high speculation that Seau would hang it up once the 2005 season ended. Now he is. So to answer your question??...No, there will not be a decrease in the "Miami has taken a giant leap" crap being thown around....:D
O. K., then i guess losing Mcginest does'nt really affect us much.
Does that mean we're still Div champs?

I think the fact that Miami just signed Wilkinson today is the better news story.

Wish they hadn't.

thewaylifeshouldbe said:
I think the fact that Miami just signed Wilkinson today is the better news story.

Wish they hadn't.

He was a bust with the Pats so why worry about an older version playing for the phins. Hope he takes up a roster spot.

Wilkinson - as in Dan the DL?

Is'nt that guy like 90 yrs old?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least Welker83 can now lower the average age of the starting Defense. :rolleyes:

PYPER said:
Considering our LB issues, I'm surprised Rodney didn't convince Seau to hang on for one more year and give us a visit. He could've finally won a ring.

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey