PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Junior Seau Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulThePat

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just watched Junior's presser on the Pats official site and it is without doubt one of the best post game conferences I've ever heard. The guy is an amazing speaker and it must be an inspiration to his team mates to have him on board. Fantastic stuff :rocker:

Just watched Junior's presser on the Pats official site and it is without doubt one of the best post game conferences I've ever heard. The guy is an amazing speaker and it must be an inspiration to his team mates to have him on board. Fantastic stuff :rocker:

He's very eloquent, indeed. I'd love for Mr. Kraft to offer him a position with the club after he retires. That man oozes respect.

I guess you missed his interview saying he will always be a Charger
and all his businesses in san diego he has. Im pretty sure when is graduates from graduating he will move back here
Does that bother pats fans at all ?
lol

Last edited:
and all his businesses in san diego he has. Im pretty sure when is graduates from graduating he will move back here
lol

Does it bother you that in 15 days Seau will have one more ring then the entire Chargers roster?

lol

i couldn't care less, as long as they win against NYG

Does it bother you that in 15 days Seau will have one more ring then the entire Chargers roster?

Not at all he deserves it. He played on a lot of bad Charger teams pretty much like you guys were bad for a long time. Doesnt it worry you that this is your PEAK and it will never get better? Its all downhill from here. lol

And you are wrong LoNeal has a ring. way to talk our your arse

i couldn't care less, as long as they win against NYG

Well I have several reasons to root for the pats

1. You always want the one you lost to to win it all so at least you know you lost to the best.

2. The girl I am seeing is a pats fan and im not an idiot

3. Seau deserves a ring for his career.

4. I cant stand Sheli

So go pats

Not at all he deserves it. He played on a lot of bad Charger teams pretty much like you guys were bad for a long time. Doesnt it worry you that this is your PEAK and it will never get better? Its all downhill from here. lol

:confused:

This is an undefeated team. Why should we 'worry' that it won't happen again? We're the fans of an historical team, one that will be considered the best ever by many people if they win the Super Bowl. We're the fans of the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL. We're witnessing the greatest period of NFL dominance in the Super Bowl era.

I'm pretty sure that most Patriots fans will be content to just accept the 1-8 more Lombardi trophies that this team may yet hoist while Brady is behind center as 'good enough'.

Last edited:
That's some funny stuff. We have a chance!

That's old school right there. I have had the privilege to meet him in person a few times and he is all class. I've also watched him play from the Chargers sideline and seen his intensity, it is unmatched. I'm glad that he made it back to the big show and will be rooting for Pats and him to win and be part of EVER. :rocker:

Last edited:
That's some funny stuff. We have a chance!

That's the difference between players and fans. The players know that anything is possible and they have to give it all for a chance to win, fans on the other hand, think it's a done deal. (not all fans, just some)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye