PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Junior Seau on Howard Stern now

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not pompous, Howard is perceived as funny by algae eaters of the world.

Or he's perceived as unfunny by those with sharp sticks lodged in their *******s.

Seau will be on the west coast feed on H101 soon...Ads right now...

Is that some type of intellectual humor? 'Cause it sure as hell ain't funny.

Or he's perceived as unfunny by those with sharp sticks lodged in their *******s.

Most of whom have never even actually listened to the show, they just believe what the bible thumpers feed them.

Once you get your fill of lesbo talk (15 minutes) Stern is a boor. Then again, I have an IQ over 100.

Last edited:
That would have been a better interview if Junior were awake.

Artie I usually like, but I wish Junior had given him the smackdown...

I understand that Howard has his demographic. I just think it's a sad commentary on society.

YOUR SAD IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A FEW JOKES. AND I DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO HOWARD REGULARLY.

I've been a Stern fan for a long time, and the first several months on Sirius were dyanmite. But I've actually soured on it.

Part of the problem is that he doesn't get the big named guests any more (no offense to Junior). That used to be the best part of his show to me -- hearing the stuck up big names who felt they had to do the show to reach his 30 million or so listeners getting grilled.

I think also, as much as the FCC language and decency restrictions were a burden, they also promoted much more creativity. Now that the gloves are off and he can do or say whatever he wants, the show has turned completely self-referential. All they do now is canabalize each other and make the show nearly 100 percent about the show. There's always been an aspect of this, but it's never been that much of the show. Sounds like they are just kind of playing out the string to me. I can only listen to Artie and Sal yell at each other about who should have been invited to what so many times.

This guy is an idiot. The Chargers dropped Junior.

That guy was right: Junior's club (in Mission Valley) is fun. Great food, surprisingly. The waitresses there....are great.

So Kraft, Belichick, Brady, and Seau are algae eaters? Why do you support this team?

Frankly, it makes me sad that it is a sad commentary on society that some people think its a sad commentary that some people think its sad that people are allowed to listen to a funny radio host.
it'd be funnier if he were actually funnier. (and also less sad commentary]

So Kraft, Belichick, Brady, and Seau are algae eaters? Why do you support this team?

They 'algae' guy obviously doesn't know what he is talking about. His view of Stern, like most, is probably determined by the old E! shows. My wife hated Stern based on those shows (which basically were a showcase for girls he had on). After a month she was a huge fan, and just changed the channel when he had the girls on as she found it silly. It is really a small part of the show.

Stop feeding this ignoramus. He obviously doesn't listen.

Last edited:
Now thats a response I would expect from an algae eater. You did yourself proud.

That's pretty funny, bro. You should have your own radio show.

Algae eater here.... did you know that Kraft hired Artie Lange to perform at his house. Flew him up from NYC on his private jet.

You like him or you don't.

Opie and Anthony sh!t on hoo hoo

i hold a doctarate level degree and I think STern is a genius os so much for your algae eater comment. Look at what he has built and how he has built it. It is like Ali G. If you ever watch how he does what he does, whether you find it tasteful or not, the guy is brilliant at being a moron. So it is with Stern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back