PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Junior Seau arrested on domestic violence then drives SUV off cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaat? He could have easily been killed! Yeesh that's so crazy. I don't know about his situation and all that but I hope he gets better and doesn't do any more stuff like this.

Sometimes the problem isn't they can't make the adjustment to life away from football, it's that the entire family can't. Whole other dynamic. Tuna's wife stuck with him for years, because he was seldom around...then they divorced once he did his first HCing retirement.

Parcells had a mistress on the side and got caught is more like it.

Wow, what the....

Junior, I hope you get better. Domestic violence? I hope it's not true.:(

Get well Junior. This is very sad to hear.

they just updated his condition...just cuts and bruises thankfully.

Probably not even the hardest hit of his life. ;) Junior can't kill himself even when trying. Seriously, though, hope he finds peace soon.

My thoughts are with the entire Seau Family.

First ballot hall of famer.I hope that domestic violence charge is not true.

Last edited:
There always was something a little wrong with him upstairs.

I always thought the same way too, Kontra. His speeches had a little of a creepy undertone to them. The way he'd space out his words, the "all important" phrasing style of his, the weird wide-eyed deal with the broad smile surveying the assembled press in the room, the appearing to be out of breath due to the excitement of the moment, etc., etc.

The one pre-SB 42. Over and over again- "All we asked for at the start of the season was... a... chance. A chance. Just a chance. Now we... have... a... chance."

Uy yuy yuy. Jeepers creepers.

And the other guy on this thread who thinks it was a suicide attempt. Well, it could also be...

1. A cry for help, or...
2. A crazy move to get sympathy to draw the attention offa his domestic action(s).

All allegedly, of course. I really like him lots. Get emotionally well soon, Junior. Plus, I like that hat he likes ta wear. It looks good on him. Guy has good individual style. We were lucky to have him as a Pat.

Disturbing to say the least..

So... I guess I AM the only one that laughed at the thread title. I might need help then. :(

So... I guess I AM the only one that laughed at the thread title. I might need help then. :(

One of the nice things of being beyond help is that you needn't concern yourself with stuff like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back