Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jug Ears Bites The Hand That Fed Him

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 19, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

They gushed, they fawned, they wept, they fainted at the sound of his golden voice, Maureen Dowd dreamed of taking a shower with him after seeing his gorgious smile, THEN THEY PUT HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE, America's left wing media had their very own Politically Correct Poster Boy (who from behind looks like mickey mouse) now the real Barack Hussein Obama is showing the MSM the real world.

This Is How The Messiah Pays Them Back.
    Obama Turns His Back On the Press
    By PETER BAKER
    At a ceremony to sign a bill promoting press freedom around the world on Monday, President Obama refused to take questions from reporters. “I’m not doing a press conference today,” he told Chip Reid of CBS News, “but we’ll be seeing you guys during the course of the week.”

So when the president hosted a “news conference” in the Rose Garden with the president of Mexico on Wednesday, Mr. Reid thought maybe this time Mr. Obama would take questions. Instead, Mr. Obama allowed only a single question from the American news media, calling on a reporter from Univision, making it unlikely that he would be asked about Tuesday’s anti-incumbent election results.
    Obama Turns His Back On the Press - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com
  2. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +446 / 6 / -7

Wait, is there an issue here we can use to criticize Obama!?
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It is both shameful and laughable how our Crackhead in Chief treats the media. And for some reason they just keep worshipping him and coming back for more abuse.
  4. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +446 / 6 / -7

Crackhead in Chief?

Wow.

Just wow.
  5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm just treating Obama with the same level of respect that the left treated Bush over the prior 8 years.

Looks like the liberals don't like having the shoe on the other foot, huh? They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it! :rocker: :rocker:
  6. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +446 / 6 / -7

I realize you're just trolling again, complete with your "but they did it, too!" defense.

You'd have to forgive some of us who are a bit taken aback by the racial tinge of your remarks.
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If I'm trolling, then you're falling for it every single time. So what does that say about you?
    Ah, yes. The left plays the race card again. You can't criticize the crackhead in chief without being called a racist! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  8. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +446 / 6 / -7

It says that I'm bored at work, and I'm dispensing with the notion that I'm not keen on what you're all about.

If Hillary Clinton had won, would you refer to her as the Crackhead in Chief?
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +490 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Nah, he'd be all about, "Get in the kitchen, biatch, and make me a pie," if it were Hillary.

There's a certain type of people which takes great pleasure in name calling.

Usually they've had their growth stunted at a very young age.

Sometimes they're too stupid to know the things they find clever have a clear basis in racism and/or sexism. Other times they haven't even advanced that far.
  10. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

When was his last press conference??? How long ago?? All other Presidents, both D's and R's regularly held press conferences even when the WH Press Corps ripped them.....
    I can't remember the last press conference (July 22,2009) 301 days and counting...

President Barack Obama has not held a press conference in many months - ABC News

Oh and two questions with the Mexican President is NOT a press conference...
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

Pant Suit In Chief
  12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh the irony!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now get back in the kitchen where you belong and make me some bacon and eggs ayyarghghghgh.
    Last edited: May 19, 2010
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

The Obama's never liked America, Loveley Michelle admitted publicly that she was never "proud" of America until the slobberers put her husband in the White House.

The Media that slopped, gushed and had tingling thighs when their golden tongued poster boy sneezed will very slowly, little by little come to realize that Barack Hussein Obama isn't the Liberal Dreamboat they thought he was, Helen Thomas a hard core liberal has already publicly pointed that out with just these three words "He's No Liberal"

Dear NBC,
    Hows the hope'y change'y going.

GO GET EM BARRY.............:singing:
  14. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

/joins the trolling

Does crackhead in chief have a racial tinge?
    No. I read that phrase and felt no racial tinge what-so-ever. Using freshman level psychology, what does this say about you? [insert long, winding diatribe filled with large words that ends with "you weren't breast fed"]

As for why the media goes back to Obama when he treats them poorly, we'll use the same methodology. [insert clever metaphor about an abused wife returning to her abusive husband, followed by a whitty comment about pant suits]

/waves hand jedi-style
    You will ignore my laziness and attribute your own masterful insights to me
    /realizes maybe laziness stems from not being breast fed himself...

/quits trolling due to epic self-failure