Welcome to PatsFans.com

Judgement Day: May 21st

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, May 13, 2011.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

2. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

another one?

I just bought When prophecy Fails -- thought I'd read it again after having read it in college. This might be a good time to break it out.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Thought it was in 2012???
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I'll be in my ususal "End of the World" Hang Out

This USE to be Harry Boys, but he upgraded and i bought his old place. Doesn't have cable though :( Sort of a starter bunker, needs paint and new locks etc.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -3

This guy is out of NJ (no I don't know him) he has a radio show and there are signs all over the place about the end of the world. Hopefully they don't do the Hale Bopp deal on May 22 when they aren't in heaven.

If I am not around in a couple of week well...... you know what happened... :D: :eek: :rofl:
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

I've been expecting this, I'm ready, I was going to have a Vasectomey on the 17th but I cancelled it, I killed my fish this morning, things were great in 1938 no traffic, no TV, no friggin cell phones, it was the simple life, the good old days, goodbye, some bugs will survive they will start having sex and make more bugs then the bugs will start walking on two legs then they will make a wheel, then some day one of them will invent the f-cking cell phone then when they all start driving cars the god damn world will end again.
    GOD IS GREAT
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Evolution mixed with creationalism...

love it!
  8. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The religiousity-tinged doom-sayers cropping up more and more are a society's subconscious simmering to the surface.

The people know something is poisonous about this empire that we've built on the backs of foreign labor and economic enslavement heaped upon sovereign nations for decades. And while we can't willfully pull ourselves away from all the amenities and trinkets empire has provided for us, instead our subconscious takes over, and rationalizations turn to Mayan calendars and Rapture silliness. Either way, the people know the game is soon over.

While collapse most certainly is coming for this paradigm of fiat currency, fractional reserve banking, corporate immunity and accounting gimmicks... it certainly doesn't mean the "end times." Just a new paradigm, one of increased localization.

It merely means unbridled, unchecked capitalism is moving to hospice care to die. ... It's dying because it could NEVER figure out a way to keep a check on the greed and corruption that inevitably comes with it.

When it becomes profitable to make people (and nature) suffer for the benefit of the rarefied elite, a society can never sustain very long.
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -5

You can say that again.
  10. emoney_33

emoney_33 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Worry not, they will save us, just like the seekers of the 50's.
  11. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Actually, I think it's Monday:

FT.com / Capital Markets - US nudges ceiling after bond sale

12. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

sucks.....my bday is the 22nd
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ---- JAG ----- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

Remember what your mom said ...

:p clean socks and undies just in case. :p

[​IMG]
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

15. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -2

As I understand it they can limp along until August by screwing over some folks in support of the fantasyland guys ginning up an artificial debt crisis.

Guess what? Everything you have to do to lower the debt significantly is overwhelmingly unpopular. And it doesn't get any more popular when you try to give people coupons that'll end up costing seniors 6-7000 per year.

Little clue guys: You can't live with a safety net like a 21st centrury industrial nation, and collect taxes like a libertarian pamphlet tells you to.

Cut the crap about collecting revenue. You have to do it, just to pay what you owe already.

PFnV
  16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

What time is this supposed to happen??
  17. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7

You forgot to mention that "the above is just Titus' opinion", so I added it for you. Nice how you like to slip your theories into all sorts of topics.

My guess?? I think you're HOPING the above is true!;)
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  18. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

This for real.:scared:

I tried to get a tee time this weekend and they were all booked. Everyone knows that golfers will try to get one more round in before it's all over.
  19. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

How old are you?
    I was born on the 22nd as well; but I stopped looking forward to birthdays a long time ago.
  20. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry is creative:) you could be the next Dr Seuss but I need to hear the rhyme before i put u up in the Dr's time. Harry how's ur flow? I hope it's not arbitrairly based on chance and crow? If it is rarely... just go away and dance... the way of the Dr. not the D R E but the other guy with red fish blue fish 1 fish 2 fish and that not me. Seuss is the doctor can u proctor this truth can u relate and not hate if u cant then TOLERATE?

Im gonna stop b/c I see no point at this game. I have seen a new side of Harry and it isn't so Chuck Barry:eek: Harry isn't a boy just a a GOP man who wqants a wall and deportaions I think that is all up to foreign relations. The world hates us Harry b/c fanatical Islam is no pleasant psalm that we hear in church. This Islam comes at us w/ a bomb for Allah. A foolish jihad we r the infidels. We have it all. They despise our swagger and assume that we r ****y. Harry lets show them we r just like muther f*cking Rocky, but Islam is not Ivan Drago of the USSR Islam is more like Toys R Us selling Chucky dolls w/ a bomb... they kill our innocent w/o purpose. They justifiy as they cry that we kill their innocent. We however go after targets and ppl caught in middle are unfortunate collateral bar-bets

Harry u and I are not so different but I hate GW, but ur fate has u defending him and hating a jug eared man as u so often do. Y harry Y I drive no BMW? do you have a fetish like rex ryan? do ears make u get off b/c if they do go talk to the Lion.

Aslan the 1 in South Park Eff Narnia scr3w that version of the lion b/c the cartoon version ain't about the loons :eek:

harry does not like the loon. in south park Cartman is the "The C00n". Have a look u buffoon so that u can laugh. C00n is a bad word depending on context. Im done w/ this long text.
    Last edited: May 20, 2011