Welcome to PatsFans.com

Judge tosses suit against Michael Moore

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PressCoverage, Dec 20, 2006.

1. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

awwww... sorry venomous righties.... the law has scoffed at your latest attempt to censor and punish...

2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The whole context of that segment of the movie was 'Look at this guy. All the President has made him endure and he's still behind him." Its actually comical to think that this man feels its wrong for someone else to comment on his situation in life. Weather he agrees with the commentary or not.

I liken it to that lawyer who got blasted in the face by Cheney. I don't care how many times he apologizes for getting in front of Cheney's shotgun. The VP was still careless with a gun and that's that.

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +895 / 7 / -3

I don't know the particulars of the lawsuit, nor do I really care, but Michael Moore is a loser and liar. His movies are all fraud films that splice tape, distort the truth, and only serve to make him rich. That the MSM would call his fictional film a documentary is laughable. Of course, we are talking the MSM here.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

Michael Moore is a shrewed Con Man and an excellent crook, years back he stumbled onto a good deal when he started all this crap that he now makes millions from.

Tub Of Sh!t Moore watched as Bush won the elections and Moores little brain started clicking, Moore knew that the "Sore Losing Jealous Bush Haters" were ready to be screwed royally, he sensed that their Hatred and Jealousy would drive them to support anything that was "ANTI BUSH/AMERICA" he knew he now had them, they would spend anything to hear Bush Bashed, they would empty their wallets, they would flock to his movie to watch and listen to anything as long as it was "Anti Bush".

You have to give Moore credit, here is a man that looks like he sleeps in a cardboard box under a bridge and has bowel movements in Wal Mart Dumpsters, this man has bilked and conned the whole Bush Hating Democrat brigade, they have made a millionaire out of this fat jerk, he smiles to himself when on camera, I wonder what he is thinking.

Michael Moore will be back, he knows full well that Barnum & Bailey were right, "there is a sucker born every minute" Moore knows the Bush Haters will shell out more money to hear him "Trash The President Of The UNited States"
    Go Get Em Mike, the more you f-ck them the more they love you.

Tub Of Sh!t Moore is now one of the "Rich People" that he said he despised back in the General Motor Days, thanks to the Bush Hating Jealous Democrats

5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

your signature wraps up every nonsensical, baseless post nicely...

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

.....Yup.....

7. sdaniels7114

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

What is it about Moore that makes people so desperate to talk about him when they've never seen him speak or read one of his books or seen one of his movies? Harry and Real World weren't commenting on Michael Moore just now. They can't comment about him because they don't know anything about him. They were commenting on the artificial construct that they've each developed in their heads about him. I'll remember this thread the next time Real world uses the word 'sheeple.'

8. Real World

Ratings:
    +895 / 7 / -3

Think about what you just typed. If I knew nothing about the fat, lying, loser, I'd stay out of the thread. The guy is a manipulating idiot who splices tape, distorts the truth, and profits from the fact that the general public is filled with retards who watch a movie and think that it's real.

Anyhow, I've seen shows about his movie, reviews, read articles, and have seen clips. For you to say that I can't offer an opinion about him is absurd. Then again, maybe you're one of those people who saw his films, and think that they are documentaries. The problem is, they aren't. They're shelved in the fiction section.

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=2934376

http://home.sprynet.com/~owl1/bowling.htm

http://www.opinionjournal.com/forms/printThis.html?id=110003233

9. sdaniels7114

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

So you admit that you've never taken the time to watch one of his movies or read one of his books? All you've got to base your opinion on is what other people have to say about him?

edit: This is exactly what I'm talking about. On any other topic Real world would 'stay out of this thread,' but Moore is way too juicy a target to resist.

10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

reminds me of Bill Murray, film critic, from the original SNL...

"Now, I haven't actually SEEN this film... but i hear it's really bad"

anyhow, i'd like to challenge anyone to suggest a specific lie from Fahrenheit 9/11 that they'd like to discuss... I know of two exaggerations in the film, but no outright lies... but let's see what our resident Bunkers can come up with...

11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

How is anything you claim that Michael Moore does different from what FOX News does?

12. Real World

Ratings:
    +895 / 7 / -3

I've told you that I wouldn't waste my time watching that drivel even if I were on a 22 hour flight to Australia. I've seen clips of it, I've read articles about it, and know the factual history of what he lies about in his films. Some people watch Borat and probably think along the same lines as Farenhype. No thanks. Propoganda films do more to hurt intelligent debate than most simpletons understand. It's like listening to Rush Limbaugh everyday, or for more than 20 minutes a month. Do those in here who criticize Rush & his tactics actually listen to him? NOPE. Yet they know his schtic, his BS, and his fabrications very well. Why? Cuz they've read about him, seen articles, and have listened to clips enough to know all they need to.

Moore is like Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, and the rest of the propogandists who only spin and distort facts to serve one purpose. Their own.

No thanks.

13. sdaniels7114

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I don't know how many he's up to now; but I've most definitely read two of lard boy's books and I've listened to his show repeatedly.

14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

having an opinion on something you haven't seen is pretty foolish. You should see it. Actually, most of what he talks about has come true, and actually gotten worse.

15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

exactly.... i've gotten plenty enough doses of Limbaugh radio sillyness, thank you.... often, i find it entertaining it's so ridiculous...

regardless, i prefer to hear a pundit firsthand before forming opinions about him based on reviews and clips... nutty concept, i know...

still waiting for anyone to point out a specific lie in Fahrenheit, mind you...

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,117 / 3 / -10

Iv'e read just about everything I care to know about Michale Moore in the Right Wing Media and The Left Wing Media, I have no desire to see his movies or read his books, the print media and the broadcast media have told me all I want to know.

I now know that he is fast becoming a Billionaire and loving every minute of it, just like Limbaugh.

17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

People are going to believe what they want to believe. Fools like you gladly believe anything and everything that is anti-Bush simply because you want it to be true moreso than based on any evidence and/or the reputation of the storyteller.

18. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +152 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

Here is one of many.

http://www.slate.com/id/2102723/

It is sad that you have to start a thread mocking Sgt. Damon, considering he has done more for his country than you and that fat pig Moore combined.

19. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And he's doing it while employing virtually exclusively non-union labor and white males. Which makes him pretty hypocritical for harassing the business community about their hiring practices.

20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

no, Bunker... i want YOU to point out a lie that you know of in Moore's film... slate's charges have already been debunked...

as for your overdramtic queenfest above, i never mocked Sgt. Damon... just the people who were frothing at the mouth when this baseless lawsuit first came about... too funny....

oh my gawd... "virtually exclusively"... LOL....

stretch of the year.... please link us to this esteemed investigative report... lol