Welcome to PatsFans.com

Judge Rules Not to Dismiss FOIA Lawsuit Filed over Obama’s Social Security Number

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, Jun 3, 2011.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +179 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 10 / -14

Yeah apparently the SS # was originally issued to a person with a green card who worked for a Ct Senator, Obama got the number a couple of years after the guy died, very odd I believe SS numbers weren't supposed to be reissued.

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +710 / 20 / -30

Source????

After birthers got reamed in their crusade about the bogus birth certificate, they now have to turn to this. Once again I ask you the following:

1. How do you get a passport with a fraudulent social security number??
    2. How come the NSA, CIA, FBI and the rest of the layers of security agencies do not know about this??
    3. Do you think that Bush and his minions would have known this last election?? They had to know, did why didn't they derail the Obama Express??
    4. Send your money to Joe Farah, he needs some more sweet greenbacks to continue his crusade against all that is evil in this country.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +981 / 2 / -9

There's still a lot of sh!t in the closet we don't know about Jug Ears and of course the Democrat Left Wing Media will do their best to keep it in the Closet.

Never will a biography be written about Barack Hussein Obama (to much garbage)

5. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +179 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

6. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +355 / 7 / -4

You realize the "Post and Email" isn't a real newspaper, right? That it's basically a mouthpiece for the nutjob?

She has made these claims in the past.

I highly recommend that you donate to her, though... Help her see it through!

7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +901 / 14 / -7

And this just in... you still lost in 08.

You guys really need counseling.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +981 / 2 / -9

Racism Won In 08.

9. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +901 / 14 / -7

OBAMA - DRIVES THE LOONS CRAZY!!!

GUSH GUSH OH SARAH OH SARAH YOU MAKE ME LEAN HARD RIGHT OH TEA PARTY PLEASE LET ME TOUCH YOUR TAITZ OH YOU ARE SUCH WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND TAKING US BACK TO THE LIFE WE NEVER KNEW

MAKE THE BAD DREAM GO AWAY AND MAKE THE PRESIDENT "ONE OF US" AGAIN AFTER GIVING ME THE BAD DREAM JUST LIKE EATING TOO MUCH SPICY FOOD BEFORE BED THATS WHAT REPUBLICAN RED MEAT SPEECHES ARE

"Mommy?"
    "Yes dear"
    "Mommy, is the President American?"
    "No dear, he's half American and half Black."
    "What country is Black from?"
    "Some people say Indonesia, some people say Kenya. They're not patriotic Americans like our Founding Fathers."
    "Why Mommy?"
    "They don't have the same positive impressions of British Colonialism as we do."

10. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +511 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Is there something wrong with British colonialism?

11. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +901 / 14 / -7

No, nothing, nothing at all. And those fifes and drums and three-cornered hats are all just convenient props for NRA rallies, and we threw tea into Boston Harbor to protect our kids' soccer leagues from illegal immigrants.

I don't think there's been a sillier political climate since Jesus rode dinosaurs.

PFnV

12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +486 / 20 / -17

13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +511 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Nor has there been a sillier/crazier period in our lifetimes. Put it all in proper perspective PFnV....the political climate just reflects the level of fear among our citizens.

And I'm absolutely, without a doubt, POSITIVE that the powers that be are sitting comfortably and wringing their hands over the success of their efforts to "divide the people to reduce their threat".

We aren't truly divided upon principle, we are divided because there has been a planned effort to divide us.

Just put 2 + 2 together.....Gov't + Media = a divided nation.

PR

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +710 / 20 / -30

Nothing at all just ask the middle east, northern africa and parts of Central Africa.. it worked real well there.

15. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +511 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Figures...those damn pharking Brits!:D

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +981 / 2 / -9

Is it possible that this Judge found or knows of a Good Reason to make this ruling or is that unacceptable in the world of the Fawning Racist Obama Groupies.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  17. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

I remember the media making a lot of noise about the first George Bush being a resident of Maine rather than Texas. They did so to malign him for not paying the taxes that Maine has that Texas doesn't.

That was bull but covered extensively.

then there was Garry Sick's sick allegation that had no merit whatsoever that rec'd plenty of airtime. Mrs. patsfan will remember this, i think. it was Vp Bush flew in an SR-71 spyplane to Tehran to negotiate the release of the Iranian hostages after Carter had left the presidency.

Total bunk.

Now we have a sitting pOTUS with a Conn.-issued SSN, and all sorts of legal bars against looking at transcripts from the first grade until law school where he was the only editor of the law review in recent memory that never published anything under his name, Barry Sotero. That was his name then.

And the media? Not a peep. Not doing their jobs. But some of us aren't buying the script anymore, and that's where The Donald came in and shook things up.

18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +710 / 20 / -30

The Donald is a heroic figure, so much so what he did was no more than a publicity stunt so he could get more face time which equals mo money, mo money.. and nothing less.

Do you really think that Donald has your interest in mind??? He only has one thing in mind, his bottom line.

19. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

Actually, the Brits were the best of the bunch, relying heavily on native for administration. Much better than the Portuguese, for example, in Mozambique.

And it's been argued many, many times that British colonialism was a boon for India: infrastructure and the language.

FDR, though, thought that colonialism would be a greater evil facing the U.S. than communism. All that white man's burden stuff is anathema to a liberal.

but was it a good thing to ban suttee? Ah, there's the rub for the multiculturalist.

20. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +185 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

" Honey, I love you but not that much..."

Back to Dr. Taitz, this sideshow now moves to the discovery stage where she will try to subpoena people, some outside California. She ought to be very careful or she could find herself in trouble for the unauthorized practice of law outside California if she tries to do anything without local counsel if she goes to Hawai'i or Connecticut........
    I give it six months and predicts she finds herself on the business end of an ethics complaint for just that......just my gut feeling....