Welcome to PatsFans.com

Judge Malihi Denied Obama motion to dismiss in Georgia Ballot Access Challenge

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, Jan 3, 2012.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

God Willing the truth shall be known someday, hopefully before next November.
  3. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Did you read the decision? I bet you one hundred bazillion dollars that Obama will be on the Georgia ballot in November.

Love the way the birthers are tying up Court systems all around the Country. I thought the Tea Party and Republicans were 100% against frivolous lawsuits?
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  4. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

We shall see what happens. I dont know what evidence they are using to make their case to take obama off of the ballot. I gave up on the Social security number because Philip J Berg an attorney found facts about it, but the birth certificate is an issue. A lot of experts have come out and said its a forgery, but none of the MSM will cover it. We will see the results when the courts make their verdict.

Here is more info on the court case above...

Georgia Ballot Challenge News | Article II Super PAC

Some more info on New Hampshire state rep challenging obama!

New Hampshire News | Obama State Ballot Challenge 2012
  5. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Who are these experts? Have they seen the birth certificate?

You know what? I'm going to file a suit in court to challenge every GOP candidates requirements to be President. I will demand original copies of birth certificates and Social Security numbers.
  6. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

You should have stopped there -- it's the one part that is unquestionably true. :)

7. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

and when the courts dismiss the suits -- yet again -- you and Orly Taitz and all the rest will simply ignore it and chalk it up to some conspiracy

same thing as with the birth conspiracy. The people lie about how they supposedly just want to see it, and when they see it, that's not enough -- it must be a fake.
  8. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

Yes, do it. Lets make sure that everyone running complies with the requirements to be president of the US. I dont care what party a candidate is in. Its all about the constitution. I even questioned McCain because he was born in Panama. Then Obama co-sponsored a bill to find if McCain is able to run. S.R. 511 which they found he was because both his parents are US Citizens which makes him a natural born citizen. So the senate has defined what a natural born citizen is. From S.R. 511, in order to be a Natural born citizen, BOTH parents must be US citizens! Now is both of Obama's parents, US citizens?

Both of my parents were not born in the US. They were both born in Italy. Therefore they are not Natural born citizens. Before I was born, my mother and father were US Citizens. So when I was born they were citizens which makes me a natural born citizen. My Allegiance is to the US not Italy, although I could get dual citizenship to italy, but I love my country the USA!

Could a Dual citizen be President of the United States?
  9. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

Back in the 1960's, If you look at where it says race, its either Caucasian or Black. On Obama's "birth certificate" it says African. There's a red flag right there.

Oh here is an Adobe expert claiming why its a fake.

Adobe Expert Mara Zebest Explains Obama’s Forged Birth Certificate | United States Justice Foundation
  10. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you are born on USA soil you are a natural born citizen. Doesn't matter where your parents were born. That's the law of the land.

I'm not going to comment in this thread anymore.
  11. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

The US senate begs to differ!

http://www.art2superpac.com/nhballotnews.html
  12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

:popcorn: ... :popcorn: ... :popcorn: ... :popcorn: ... :popcorn: ​
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

He is an administrative judge in the State of Georgia, do you really think this will fly..

This guy has his 15 minutes of face time, and he will get bytch slapped real soon..

Once again the author of this thread tries to hang on to something that he found on World Net Daily and believes it, but all the while the joke is on him.

In this case he was on the ballot in 2008, so his statutory ability to run has already been established.. relying on a half azzed Breitbart site for legal news is about as dumb as the smartest rock..

This will go nowhere, except work up the birther jackazzes into some type of frenzy..
  14. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

like I said...
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

It is very strange indeed that this man President Barack Hussein Obama wouldn't produce a Bonafide Legal Birth Certificate the very first day he was asked for it., he is the President he works for the people who asked to see it, they elected him, arrogant bastard.

I HAVE ONE
  16. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +147 / 2 / -1

like I said...

-------

you're in strong company, KDPP -- orly Taitz and harry boy :rofl:
  17. Hamar

Hamar Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0

Wow, hasn't this gone on long enough? Go after Obama for still blaming all of this mess on the previous President, or for not stopping the wars, or lying about transparency, or for not getting rid of pork and earmarks or... The list is huge!

Putting the spotlight on his birth certificate is just about the worst thing that can be done if you want to prove he should not be President.

I won't even blame this just on Republicans, this is just the way our society is now (sadly) it could just as easily be the Democrats going after a Republican for this kind of crap.
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

I have always contended that Bush/Cheney/Ashcroft/Gonsalves had to know if this was true or not true, and they could have blown him out of the water during the last cycle.. embarrass the democratic party and take over the Senate and House.

If they did know and did nothing about it, they would be co-conspirators on the greatest hoax of all time.

We have so many ways of vetting people with our myriad of alphabet security agencies; NSA, CIA, FBI and a host of others. The question I have posed every time this has come up, how did he beat this security system and go unnoticed?? But no one can answer that question, instead responding with half baked answers that make no sense.
  19. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012